PDA

View Full Version : Y watch...TC

SkyCruiser
24th Mar 2001, 21:09
Can anyone tell me when Y watch in TC are at work next?

CosaNostra
24th Mar 2001, 21:40
first night tonight

Bright-Ling
25th Mar 2001, 00:05
I thought that they were on Afternoons today (SATURDAY!!!)

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
25th Mar 2001, 00:26
No - Z Watch this afternoon.. I've just got home.

ATCO Two
25th Mar 2001, 01:17
Not another early go Bren?

Zarg
25th Mar 2001, 08:28
Is Chris Looney still on Y watch at LATCC? If so, or wherever, I would like to contact him.

Regards

------------------
Be CAREFUL out there!

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
25th Mar 2001, 12:03
Early go? Moi?? Just doing private study at home for my (last) LCE!

Mr Looney is still about doing the EGKK bit in TC but I'm not sure if he's Internet-inclined..

[This message has been edited by HEATHROW DIRECTOR (edited 25 March 2001).]

Zarg
25th Mar 2001, 12:30
Bl**dy right he's not internet inclined, HD, he hasn't replied to any of my e-mails for two years! :)

Silly bogtrotter probably thinks that the Internet is some sort of communal fishing implement, and the only other "inter" that he is familiar with is the one that goes in front of "course"! :)

Say "Hello" from Aussy Col!

Regards.

------------------
Be CAREFUL out there!

Bright-Ling
25th Mar 2001, 21:58
Doh!!

Sorry all......HD is, as ever, always right!

(was a spinner I was talking too !!!!)

Flybywyre
26th Mar 2001, 00:37
Hello Skycruiser................
How's the flying going?
Taking the Saratoga up to Newcastle tomorrow and thinking about visiting where you are beginning of April for a few days. Fancy a few beers? (silly question)
Can you put me up for a night?
Cheers
FBW
I'll get your phone number from someone and bell you re. above

SkyCruiser
26th Mar 2001, 00:53
Hey FBW

How are you?
The airline job is great, NO MORE STRIPS>>>>
Let me know when you are coming over, we have a full house here in April/May due to just moving out here. All our reles and mates want a cheap holiday!!!!. I am line training as of the 2nd of April so let me know when you want beers and I will check my rosta. If you have a spare seat ask James if he wants to come, he will want beers....If thats ok with you...

C U SOON

SC

Flybywyre
27th Mar 2001, 18:21
SC......you lucky ******* !!

I'll speak to James and come up with a date; in the meantime I'll send you a few strip holders to keep in your flight case. That way when you get p****d off in the hold, you can take them out, look at them and remind yourself that you could be doing worse!
Cheers
FBW
PS Got too EGNT and even managed to find my way back!! Bit hard going after a morning shift (IMC there and back).