PDA

View Full Version : Qantas - Jetstar

badboiblu
4th Oct 2004, 22:36
Have not seen or heard any info on the Qantas/Jetstar pilot vote.
Anybody know the outcome?

Bill Smith
4th Oct 2004, 23:14
It got up in favour of the MOU 70% - 30%
If you have access to Qroom details are there.

Keg
5th Oct 2004, 01:15
See also this (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146408) thread.

Willie Nelson
12th Oct 2004, 00:45
Digressing, does anybody know whether the waiting list of laid-off impulse pilots has come to an end now. As I understand it, about two years ago there was 30+ pilots that were promised a job back with ACC when a position arose. I am aware that there is a preference for qualified A320 pilots (most likely ex Ansett) however, I would like to know if light will be shining from that doorway anytime soon?

Willie

Watchdog
12th Oct 2004, 21:09
Yep - all those wanting to come back (some went to CX etc) are back - either on 717 or 320. Good news indeed.

Willie Nelson
16th Oct 2004, 14:07
Thanks very much Watchdog,

Unfortunately I just received the email from them suggesting to update my Pilot.staffcv resume indicating up to five people that I might know in Jet****
:(

Thanks anyway.

ginjockey
26th Oct 2004, 10:26
If I understand the last comment from Willie correctly, Jetstar want you to update your CV and application to name 5 people who already work at Jetstar. What is the relevance of having 5 random names listed on your application and what real difference would it make to your ability to do the job you applying for if you only knew 2 people .....or none for that matter?

Can anyone clarify that? Does that mean that they assess your application based against what they think about the five names you put down.

What sort of dip**** recruitment policy is that? Seriously!

Gin.