PDA

View Full Version : Corruption alive and well...

Serco Stuffer
18th Mar 2001, 14:32
To see good old fashioned corruption in action got to;

www.independent.co.uk/news/UK/Politics/2001-03/prescott180301.shtml (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/UK/Politics/2001-03/prescott180301.shtml)

Or just go to the Independent on line site and search for nats.

------------------
Stuff Serco!

Bizzy
18th Mar 2001, 15:10
Lets just hope that if PPP gets forced through, that the Independant is correct in stating that AG is now the preferred bidder - it is the lesser of two evils, especially if the group runs ATS in the manner they say they i.e. on a no profit basis..

Prescott needs his head examined to even think of such a politically incorrect move as to appoint this guy as his advisor..
And Labour are still managing to pull away from the Tories in the polls!! Doesn't say much for Hague et al

HarryBucket
18th Mar 2001, 15:17
Good to see that politics is still a virtuous and noble profession! I have full faith in Mr. Prescott and a belief that he will secure the best option for himself.......oh sorry I mean NATS.

niteflite01
18th Mar 2001, 15:18
And the Brown Envelope Award for stitch ups goes to.........

------------------
"Go around..I say again...go around"

ayrprox
21st Mar 2001, 22:02
:rolleyes: WHATS THIS?, Government Scandal.. NEVER!
What a bunch of Shi#
http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gifNice to see that Johnnie two jags is looking out for himself...er I mean his friends, er. sorry the publics wellbeing.
not content with mandelson's backroom deals its now plain to see who Mr P is looking out for. Its a great example of the Westminster Jobs for the boys club. Why didn't he mention his associate's involvement in one of the bidders? I wonder.
Bizzy- I dont know about you but i'm still hoping that PPP will not be pushed through(vain hope i know) who knows maybe HM Govt will come to her senses and decide it was all a bad idea.

Yeah Right!! :mad:

daft fader
21st Mar 2001, 22:18
My MP seemed very interested when I e-mailed him about this. I suggest everybody else considers doing this.