PDA

View Full Version : Non-payment of bonus

identnospeed
9th Mar 2001, 04:56
Heard from two independent sources this week (originating from NATS HQ) that the Flights per employee bonus may not be paid, because the delay per flight is right on the 1.75 min limit.

The 1.75 min figure is averaged out over the year to 31/03/2001. Any problem between now and the 31st and the bonus evaporates.

Maybe Hemingway et al will, at last, understand ATCOs dislike/distrust of bonuses !

INS

Take3Call5
9th Mar 2001, 11:28
When I first seen the thread headline I thought you were talking about the 5k NERC bung!!!

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
9th Mar 2001, 11:50
I thought he meant our bosses exhorbitant and obscene bonuses!

Numpo-Nigit
9th Mar 2001, 15:13
If true - so much for the IPMS assurances that Management would ensure that we got the bonus even if they had to move the goalposts!! Again, if true, what faith can we have in other IPMS assurances. I sincerely hope this is a false rumour, but what do I know???

Radarero
9th Mar 2001, 15:35
Flights per Employee bonus??? That sounds great, how much is it and who is considered Employee? All of you or only controllers/Assistants?

identnospeed
9th Mar 2001, 22:10
Rad,

Bonus = maximum of 0.75% of basic salary paid to EVERY NATS employee.

It is dependent on the ave delay per a/c being less than 1.75 mins.

INS

Take3Call5
10th Mar 2001, 00:59
Rad,

Its a bit like the NERC OCT bonus, payable to everyone in NATS irrespective of whether you'd even heard of NERC (or Swanwick centre!)