PDA

View Full Version : Airline Group wins?

twofive
5th Mar 2001, 22:42
According to the front page of a Sunday broadsheet yesterday, I think it was the Observer, the Govt is set to announce the selection of the Airline Group as victors in the PPP. It also states that Serco are accusing them of dirty tricks and may go to court to contest the decision....!

niteflite01
5th Mar 2001, 22:50
Again - I'll only believe it when it happens and still have grave grave doubts about PPP in general.

OK - SERCO are demons but we have to be careful with regard to whoever takes over. I'm still dead against it all.

SERCO - complaining about dirty tricks. Ahhh the irony http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

------------------
"Go around..I say again...go around"

BEXIL160
6th Mar 2001, 00:00
This weeks Flight dropped on my door mat this morning. It has a brief story about EADS pulling out from the SERCO bid and Boeing joining "The Airline Group".

It also says the latest "live" date for NERC is "JUNE NEXT YEAR". A typo? Probably, but with all that's happened is it any surprise that my suspicions were immediately raised?

NATS spin doctors at work? Or the Airline Group with a "realistic" OCT plan that won't screw this summer up for them? nah, probably just a typo, maybe......

daft fader
6th Mar 2001, 02:38
Dirty tricks? Court action? Sounds like the lottery fiasco all over again.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
6th Mar 2001, 12:21
But see the posting a few lines down which seems to suggest precisely the opposite....