PDA

View Full Version : London Bash, Wed 29th September.

BRL
11th Sep 2004, 14:37
Ok, seeing as our old mukka, Ian Poll is going off for a year, as requested, a bash should be held.

Suggestions for a venue please, the usual ones, The O.B.E, The Founders Arms, Doggets or anywhere else anyone can think of that will have us.

Smurph, you know a few, how about a few suggestions?

Put your names below if interested.... :)

bar shaker
11th Sep 2004, 14:44
I'm up for it. Eating as well or just drinking?

A and C
11th Sep 2004, 19:42
I might just be able to do that date but I don't drink..............But I do lie !.

TheKentishFledgling
12th Sep 2004, 08:18
Damn - can't make the 29th :(

Have fun.....:*

tKF

Penguina
13th Sep 2004, 17:08
Ah, just tried to rescue the other thread then saw there was no need... Ah well, yes, if there's beer, I'm normally there as you know.

The not-flying-in-France-due-to-nasty-cold-and-it's-not-funny:* Penguina

smurph
13th Sep 2004, 17:30
...Beer! Sounds good to me.
Will post a few suggestions in due course.

How about the The George Inn (http://www.pubs.com/georse1.htm) (near London Bridge)?

Rallye Driver
13th Sep 2004, 21:18
Oh goody beer! Perhaps we can invite AerSeniors along too! :E

Just suggest a place and time.

RD :ok:

Footless Halls
14th Sep 2004, 16:34
Wow. I'm pprune's newest registered member. Can I come along?

RomeoTangoFoxtrotMike
14th Sep 2004, 22:04
Put your names below if interested...
I'm up for this :)

AerBabe
15th Sep 2004, 00:17
Perhaps we can invite AerSeniors along too :*
Fortunately, they should have safely returned to Wiltshire by then. However, we might be able to persuade AerBloke to come along... you know how much he likes his beer. :ok:

Barnstormer1982
16th Sep 2004, 22:34
Me being a German one would enjoy probing the drinking habbits of the British ones and will be up for this as well.

Are you planning to make this a serious evening? I am asking since my (air-)bus to Germany is leaving Heathrow at 0750 the next morning and I wonder whether booking a hotel room might make sense or if I should just take a couple of newspapers for the bench in the airport's lounge...:E

Penguina
28th Sep 2004, 16:39
Hi there,

My smurph has a great memory for beer occasions and just reminded me about this. My little sister's visiting and I'm not sure I want to subject her to a bunch of private flying hooligans, but I will do if necessary! :E

Seems to have fallen off the edge somewhat, this thread. Perhaps we should postpone (but then Iain might have gone :{ ).

Penguina

In Altissimus
29th Sep 2004, 10:46
So?

:} :} :} :} :}

bar shaker
29th Sep 2004, 11:57
Forgot all about this and am now taking a mate flying this evening :oh: