PDA

View Full Version : JetGO info?

B727jetpilot
10th Sep 2004, 17:01
Hi All

I been away for 5 years the only operator who need pilot in Montreal is JetGo anyone work there ?..i heard bad story but i really want to come back to Canada..are they hiring only on the F100 at the moment or as well for the MD83?..still have to put 30K on the table?

pm please

cheers

oldebloke
11th Sep 2004, 17:22
AS a 727 pilot have you considered ACE or Cargojet in YYZ..??
Cheers...:ok:

Snot Box
13th Sep 2004, 10:30
Hey Boeing 727-200 Jet Pilot (Freighter Version)

You planning to come back...but why? Thought you told us the widebody is waiting for you in Truly Asia land. :rolleyes:

B727jetpilot
13th Sep 2004, 12:18
I guess you know me..but i dont know you...remember something , a pilot will always go back to the contry is from.....and yes i do missed Canada a lot!

Snot Box
15th Sep 2004, 08:01
Hey 727 jat FO

I hear ya that you miss your coUntry....that's Understandable after beeing away for fife ans. To keep you sane, I hear the gals in Pusat Internet are quite nice!!

Good to hear you have been telling every1 that you will go capitaine soon...félicitations!!!

Oh...pardonnez-moi...am I starting to speak français?

Hmm....let's see.....left turn, left aileron should be up or down? :hmm: Anyone flying R/C no the answer?

Where the heck is my spell checker when I need to use it? :confused:

bonne chance, séparatiste de camarade!!

B727jetpilot
15th Sep 2004, 08:41
thank you G....was nice flying with you,
plan have change a lot since i talk to you last time....

cheers men

bafanguy
15th Sep 2004, 19:20

Try www.hollandcanadaline.com for Jetsgo hiring info.

Bafanguy

lokione
19th Sep 2004, 21:33
Dont even think about coming back to Canada right now if you have been flying/living in Asia or Africa. All airlines have been advised by Transport Canada, that Red Passes ( airport security passes) will not be afforded them.

Therefore you WILL not be interviewed by any of the airlines until the issue has been sorted out by Transport Canada. This does not just apply to Pilots - but Flight Attendants and airport staff!!! Unbelievable but true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

yyzdub
20th Sep 2004, 10:54
lokione,

Strange that there is nothing about the Red Passes on the Transport Canada website... would you ellaborate further on this...

B727jetpilot
20th Sep 2004, 12:29
I send a message to transport canada this morning, will see what they reply i will post the answer here..

i cant belive it! sorry.

lokione
20th Sep 2004, 21:12
Hi guys. Because of your disbelief I have replied about this Red Pass Issue with a new topic here titled " It's True". Sorry for the bad news!!

LET's Fly
1st Oct 2004, 02:04
Sorry pals, but i was flying in Africa 5 month ago, and i work in Jetsgo (Engineering, for the moment), and i DO have a red pas...
anyway, does somebody have informations about the minimums required to apply as a pilot in Jetsgo? I'd like to move asap from my hangar...:sad:
I am working in night shifts, and iti is difficult for me to be um by day, so..
thanks for all
Bert

bafanguy
2nd Oct 2004, 22:16
Go to www.hollandcanadaline.com and see vacancies.