PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a Greek ATPL

assymetric
9th Sep 2004, 14:14
Hi Guys,
Trying to find out how I could convert a Australian ATPL to a Greek one. Done a web search but no luck. Any help appreciated. :ok:

fernytickles
9th Sep 2004, 14:43
Assymetric - check your PMs

JW411
9th Sep 2004, 19:06
I would suggest that the first step might be to learn how to spell "Asymmetric" which is, I believe, one of aviation's greatest mispelled words and from a Greek derivation!

Romeo Tango Alpha
10th Sep 2004, 07:32
I think you will find he deliberately mis-spelt asymmetric...

Read it carefully, and you may get the pun. (hint- it's crude)

GrkPilot
12th Sep 2004, 14:52
Unfortunatly the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority doesn't know what they will do regarding the ATP or the JAA conversion. Everything is frozen until they get a solution.

fernytickles- if you have any information on the Greek ATPL I would be interested in seeing what it is, out of curiousity of course.

fernytickles
12th Sep 2004, 17:00
GrkPilot - I don't have any direct info about the Greek ATPL, just a list of websites and email addresses sent to me the other day by another helpful ppruner when I asked for info about renting a plane to fly from Sitia.

assymetric
14th Sep 2004, 12:39
GrkPilot,

1. Am I too assume from what you are saying that no ATPL's are currently being issued in greece.

2. You seem to be the only person that has some sort of info on the Greek CAA. Any names and telephone numbers would be appreciated.

GrkPilot
16th Sep 2004, 15:25
I have no contact numbers...
Go to their offices, that is the only way they will answer your questions. Good Luck.