PDA

View Full Version : Looking for N-Reg Aircraft - IFR

S-Works
6th Sep 2004, 09:28
I am looking for an IFR equipped N Reg aircraft in the midlands area for rental.

I am also looking to purchase a similar aircraft as either an outright purchase or a significant share.

Ideally easy to northants type area. I can fly in to collect as required.

rustle
6th Sep 2004, 09:38
Eh? What?? Couple of weeks ago you were doing your JAA-IR specifically to avoid this type of thing... What happened?

S-Works
6th Sep 2004, 09:40
still am, but in the meantime.........

Arrestahook
6th Sep 2004, 13:15
Ah ah ah Bose, now finding out that an FAA IR although cheap is about as useful a square wheels over here. You mean you didn't get a dispensation from the CAA for being a sky god? he he he.

big.al
6th Sep 2004, 13:23
It may be a little too far away from Northants, but based up in the North Midlands (at Gamston to be precise) is an N-reg PA24 Comanche Turbo, full IFR and recently imported from the US with a new engine, GPS, autopilot, voice-activated teasmade etc.... ;)

A chap I know is setting up a group (max 6) and there are four shares for sale at £12k apiece, if you can afford the outlay.... I think it's then £100 per month and £78 per hour, from memory.

He has advertised in the last Flyer mag, so could have sold the shares by now (but I doubt it). PM me if you want his contact details.