PDA

View Full Version : Pilot vs DHL Air - forthcoming 'Employment Tribunal' case

B757Flyer
5th Sep 2004, 12:07
I thought this might be of interest to other pilots,

I have just found out through the 'grapevine' of a forthcoming employment tribunal case between DHL Air and one of their former pilots.

This case is due to be heard over 4 days during this month (Sept. 13, 14, 15 & 16) at the Nottingham tribunals.

Apparently, the above details are also listed in the public domain.

MrBernoulli
5th Sep 2004, 14:08
Can you tell us WHERE in the public domain?

kick the tires
5th Sep 2004, 14:59
757Flyer,

errrr - you've just joined & only 2 postings. Dont supposed you have an undeclared interest in this tribunal do you??

Mr Angry from Purley
6th Sep 2004, 19:11
Or V Airtours is all i can say! alledgedly

:\

A Sayers
6th Sep 2004, 19:24
Industrial tribunal details are public. This one can probably be found at the Nottingham offices of the tribunal - phone or call. Tribunals are open to the public and can be very interesting, Anyone faced with going through the process should attend a few in order to reduce understandable trepidation.
For the specific case in point It would help to know the reference number but this is not essential since the dates are given.

A tribunal can be a daunting experience. I got a lot of help from AV8or to prepare mentally for mine, as well as the priceless support of BALPA. If anyone else is going to go through the process I will happily speak to them about it.

Andy.

A Sayers
7th Sep 2004, 20:47
I dont believe that they are on a website. It is easy to get the final paperwork - both sides submissions and the findings of the tribunal - all of this is published by the tribunal. In due course I may publish mine on the net.

Andy.

wheelbarrow
8th Sep 2004, 13:08
Wot's the Airtours connection?

ecj
10th Sep 2004, 06:21
A Sayers

From what you say, although it is not published on the WWW, can you write off to an offical address, pay the appropriate fee, and obtain the writtten submissions, and the findings of the Tribunal?

Is there an address to write to, or a number to ring??

PENNINE BOY
12th Sep 2004, 00:38
Hey Guys,
What is the nature of the DHL court case?
Is it a bonding issue?

MaximumPete
13th Sep 2004, 10:42
Try ringing the national helpline number:-

08457 47 47 47

or the local office where it id being held:-

Lancaster House,
Sherwood Rise,
Nottingham
NG7 6JE

Their Number:- 0115985 8253

If you do go I suggest you use the park 'n' ride as parking costs a fortune.

MP;)

Hachiouji-shi
14th Sep 2004, 05:44
A Sayers, please check your PMs. thank you.

A Sayers
19th Sep 2004, 07:34
Sorry for the delay in contacting people/replying to the question, maximumpetes advice on contact details is correct.

Andy