PDA

View Full Version : Wycombe Documentary

Foz2
3rd Sep 2004, 18:23
Hi

I was just doing a search on Wycombe air centre and found the thread about the Flying school documentary. As I am probably going to do my CPL/IR there I'd love to see it. Does anyone still have it on tape?

If not, does anyone know where I might get a copy of it?

Many thanks

Foz

Brooklands
6th Sep 2004, 13:36
Foz2,

Wycombe have a copy of the video, which they may be prepared to lend you or let you watch at the club. If not I think I still have a copy somewhere. You should be aware that it doens't have anything on advanced training (CPL/IR) in it just PPL level stuff.

Brooklands

Microheavy
6th Sep 2004, 21:20
I spent about 2 months trying to get my hands on this doco to no avail. I was considering making a similar programme here in Ireland and when I contacted Channel 5 they weren't very forthcoming.

So for one more time, if anyone out there has a copy that I could borrow/copy please let me know. I'll pay all costs involved.

thanks,
mH

BRL
7th Sep 2004, 05:16
Well I got mine direct from Ch5 just after it first went out. I remember sending it out to somebody on here, can't for the life of me remember who it was, they had an address and instructions to send it on to someone else when they had finished with it. It is out there, just don't know where......!!!

Foz2
11th Sep 2004, 11:30
Thanks for your help guys.

Foz