View Full Version : Where Shall I Learn??

ColoradoMtnHI
13th Dec 2000, 00:24
Hi, My name is Jess, and I am two months away from seperating from the Air Force. I am certian that I want to become an ATC, but I'm not so certian on where it is I should go to school. I would like to work at the conrol center in Denver. I have looked at the Minneapolis Community & Technical College, and of course there is always the FAA academy in OK. I only get one shot at this school, and I want to be sure that I am putting forth my efforts into the most productive place. I am just looking for some feedback from those already in the field, and I will value the information and guidance that you can provied. Thank You. My email is [email protected]

airfox
13th Dec 2000, 05:12
dearest ricky martin fan ,i suggest you start by changing your email address!

Evil Jethro
13th Dec 2000, 23:01
If you are going into ATC I suggest you learn how to spell SEPARATION...you'll be writing it quite a bit!

ColoradoMtnHI
13th Dec 2000, 23:50
The e-mail is short for Rocky Mountian Feaver. As for the spelling, I apologize. I didn't realize I was still in English!!!!

Chilli Monster
14th Dec 2000, 01:15
Colorado

I've sent this link to a guy who used to be ATC in the USAF, now is about to start working at Alberquerque centre. He may be in touch and be able to advise you how to go about things 'that side of the pond'

Best of luck with the career plans

CM