monkey boy
30th Sep 2000, 20:44
It is exactly the same as polishing poo

Everyone thinks you stink
The poo never looks any better
You get covered in the stuff

Not Long Now
30th Sep 2000, 22:23
But at least you get to wear a suit every day, and carry a briefcase, albeit empty. Surely incentive enough, let alone the high esteem you're held in by your colleagues. Show me the way to the CMS course immediately!

Not Long Now
30th Sep 2000, 22:29
And of course, forget all the hassle you were experiencing over lack of staff, and come out with the "flow will save you if it's needed" corporate crap.

Shazbat
30th Sep 2000, 22:48
it must be wonderful being a manager....hey, after a full lobotomy, who would care anyway ?

:) :) :)

monkey boy
30th Sep 2000, 23:21
I hope you've requested your CMS course on the correct paperwork, following the NMS procedure to the letter.

The briefcase will be a far nicer place to put your packed lunch. I think I'll give it a go myself.

10W
1st Oct 2000, 00:35
OK monkey boy, let me know when you want to borrow my briefcase. I'll take all my homework out of it first :)

And it should only be a 48 hour week next week so it'll let you break into the routine gently ;)

Seriously, if things are really bad why not get off your butt and try to change things from within ?? Come across to the Dark Side ;)

------------------
10 West
UK ATC'er
[email protected]

Roger That
3rd Oct 2000, 23:51
' have to say I'm with 10°W here.

Until you've tried it .......

RT