View Full Version : To: "No Speed Restriction"

MCH2000
7th Dec 2000, 15:21
I will see you again at the selection tests , for my resits!

Mark Hassack.

PS, Those cubes are a nightmare!!!!

Jas
7th Dec 2000, 23:51
My feelings exactly when I came out of those tests a few months back, MCH, but somehow I got in :)

Those cubes are going to live with me forever I reckon... towards the end they were nigh on impossible - I needed some scissors and glue :)

Good Luck, Jas.

[This message has been edited by Jas (edited 07 December 2000).]

No speed Restriction
11th Dec 2000, 05:16
cheers mark,,,, you never know, let me know how you get on...........remember.... I am NOT one of them next door! ;-)

MCH2000
11th Dec 2000, 05:47
I know that!

You did mention it......a few times!
=========================================
I think that your talk/Q+A's after the (crap) video sold ATC to everyone even more than they were already sold on the idea to start with.

See you again.

No speed Restriction
11th Dec 2000, 06:04
glad to hear that Mark..hope not to see you again........except maybe at the college??

good luck !!!!

MCH2000
22nd Dec 2000, 16:11
I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=========================================

Thanks,

Mark.

Evil Jethro
22nd Dec 2000, 19:52
Let me just add my two penneth to the cubes test issue. When I did the tests I decided that the cubes was impossible so if it was meant to be it was meant to be, so ran my hand over the page and the one that gave the strongest vibe was the one i selected. People think I'm joking but that is actually what I did. I'm at Heathrow now.

Gonzo
23rd Dec 2000, 00:25
Aha, so that's how you slipped through, Evil!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

When you say 'cubes', do you mean the 2D nets that you had to mentally 'build' and then select the correct representation?

Gonzo