PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions on finding Grade 2 work??

Ace on Base
15th Nov 1999, 06:32
Has any one got any suggestions as to who may be hiring at the moment??

I have a Grade 2, 1300 hrs TT, MECIR.

I am looking for a "Good" flying school, that is looking for a motivated reliable CAREER MINDED grade two.

Please advise!!

PS. Please dont post any suggestions of who to contact if the owner/operator is a known fellon, shonk, and a rip off merchant that only believes that pilots / instructors are disposible, and should be paid accordingly!!!! - I have a family to feed, and have better things to be doing 'cept wasting my time with these types of people!!.

Elvis the Spot King
16th Nov 1999, 05:38
Ace, are you working at Necknock now?

Hugh Jarse
16th Nov 1999, 13:55
Ace, please send me your email, I might be able to help you.

Bendo
16th Nov 1999, 16:51
Ace, this is possibly not for you and I think that the new Grandad would kill me if I got you involved. But whatever.

Grade 2 Instructors are invited to apply to ME via E-mail for a position starting Feb 2000. The job ain't a goldmine but there are someinteresting possibilities for the right person.

"For the right person": yes, there is not heaps of money, but there may be other benefits!!!

Cheers...

------------------
You WILL accept the conditions of this NCN. Resistance is Futile...

Ace on Base
18th Nov 1999, 03:45
Elvis,

No, Not at necknock - Am working in Brizzi, AF. for a company doing areal work - 800 hours p/a in single bug smashers.....

Am longing to get back into instructing!!!

Any Ideas??

Regards

ACE

"Keep Smilin' Sunshiners"

Elvis the Spot King
18th Nov 1999, 11:58
You must really love instructing.

Ace on Base
18th Nov 1999, 14:47
Elvis..... There are those that instruct, and use the hours as a stepping stone.... but dont have any real desire to teach, And those that enjoy the challenge and have a passion for passing on knowledge, as well as striving to be the best they can as a profesional teacher.......

I dont mind doing all round work, as long as it involves two wings, and a power plant.... but my true calling is instructing!!!.

I suppose that eventually I will have to think about persuing a career in the regionals, majors, etc... but will still be tending to want to be involved with the check and training side of things if the oppertunity arises!!

Any way, we are all entitled to our own church.

"Keep Smilin' Sunshiners!!"

Ace on Base
18th Nov 1999, 14:56
Elvis..... There are those that instruct, and use the hours as a stepping stone.... but dont have any real desire to teach, And those that enjoy the challenge and have a passion for passing on knowledge, as well as striving to be the best they can as a profesional teacher.......

I dont mind doing all round work, as long as it involves two wings, and a power plant.... but my true calling is instructing!!!.

I suppose that eventually I will have to think about persuing a career in the regionals, majors, etc... but will still be tending to want to be involved with the check and training side of things if the oppertunity arises!!

Any way, we are all entitled to our own church.

"Keep Smilin' Sunshiners!!"

Elvis the Spot King
20th Nov 1999, 04:53
Ace, if you decide to move on to greener pastures, I have a Sunshiner mate in your area looking for work. Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll pass on the info.
It's refreshing to hear someone who takes pride in instructing. I have seen far too many who don't.