PDA

View Full Version : Need an INSTRUCTOR?

After Burner
1st Apr 2000, 20:13
I am about to finish my Flying Instructor Course. I will be available for full time work in about 10 days time. I also have a UK CAA CPL/IR, Frozen ATPL, First time passes. I live in south west London and I have my own car. If you need an instructor please contact me at [email protected] . Cheers.

Ham Phisted
1st Apr 2000, 20:24
I think you've done this post to death; any possibility of changing the record?

After Burner
1st Apr 2000, 20:46
If I were you, I would check the accuracy of what I say. I only posted this topic once and that was yesterday. If you still were a wannabe you might remember how hard you need to work to get that foot through the Door. Or have you forgot Ham Phisted!?!?!?!

A Very Civil Pilot
1st Apr 2000, 22:41
If you live in SW London, there are a load of airfileds in you vicinity. Nothing like getting in the car and paying a visit. It's a good time of year to start looking. Be prepared to be flexible. Good luck.

Ham Phisted
2nd Apr 2000, 03:30
Humble aplogies, After Burner, but your original post has ended up in other forums as well as this one. I support your right to free speech but it did look like you were kicking the ar$e out of it. No offence meant...

Klute
8th Apr 2000, 17:07
There's an advert in the window of Civilair Flying Club, Biggin Hill stating that they're looking for an instructor. Give them a call and good luck.

Wee Weasley Welshman
8th Apr 2000, 21:46
Should be no problem getting a job at this time. Good luck with it and although its hard make sure you stand up for yourself with regards to flying fatigue, weather, serviceability. A lot of mint FI´s get pressured into doing things when they are new that they look back on...

Good luck,

InstructorInDebt
10th Apr 2000, 18:12
A quick phone around SE flying schools last week revealed no full time vacancies except at CABAIR - Blackbushe and Biggin and East Herts Aero Club, Panshanger and possibly Firecrest at Elstree.

Everyone else in Surrey, Kent, Herts and Hants seems to have no vacancies although they are accepting cvs.