PDA

View Full Version : An original Play!

vector-victor
24th Jan 2000, 22:41
Hello Everone,
This is probably on of the strangest threads any of you will ever read!

I'm a wannabe myself, aspiring to be a commercial pilot. Trying to jump through all of the hoops that CAA & JAA can throw at me!
But here it comes! A good friend of mine is about to start writing a 'Play' which will most likely be titled 'Fly Boys' or something of thet ilk, ( apologies to all the Babe wannabes and pilots out there!).
Basically it's going to be a story of a flying club, along with all of the things that go on there. I've been a member of a number of flying clubs and have told my friend about funny and interesting that have happened to me, and other people.
If anyone has any interesting stories or anecdotes, they can e-mail me and I'll pass them on to my friend.

yours sincerely
vector victor

Meeb
24th Jan 2000, 23:03
Hmm, not new I am afraid, I remember years ago reading a few books aimed at 'young adults' which was set in a Flying Club/Air Taxi outfit, quite entertaining I remember, and quite technically accurate, cannot for the life of me remember the name though.

Capt Homesick
25th Jan 2000, 03:50
I remember reading a series about a kid called Jonathan Kane, who hung around a charter company and flew in the RHS of their Aztec when he got the chance. I don't remenber the author's name, and I suspect these were aimed more at children, mainly early teens. One of the books might have been called "Jonathan Kane's Jungle Run".