PDA

View Full Version : BMI Regional Pilots vote YES for BALPA

KAT TOO
3rd Aug 2004, 07:58
Regional pilots have voted to be repersented by BALPA.

The vote conducted by ACAS Scotland and to be formally announced this morning will mean that BALPA will repersent all three pilot bodies in the bmi group. At the same time regional management accept that they are likely to get another NO vote following their revised pay offer, in which they agreed to increase the international duty pay by .08p an hour and domestic .28p an hour. basic pay increase by 1.5% with extra leave (up from four weeks by 1 extra day each year for year 10 to year 15) all 12 pilots with more than 10 years are said "to be over the moon!"

nitefiter
3rd Aug 2004, 18:39
Dont know how youve worked this out yet, cos ive had an email from BALPA that states that the vote is still open till close of play today and that ACAS wont release any figures to anyone untill tomorrow morning the 04/08/04,so are you leaking this? do you work for ACAS?

Fuzzy112
3rd Aug 2004, 21:35
do you work for ACAS?
It doesn't matter really. Well done to all at regional, a great result!

KAT TOO
3rd Aug 2004, 22:39
Lets leave this debate until 9.00 in the morning! i understand that ABZ made last minute reperesentation that the vote should be open until close of business today....... but it won't change the outcome, the vote have already been counted:ok:

nitefiter
4th Aug 2004, 08:15
KT
i meant to put in one of these,i know you dont work for ACAS.:rolleyes:

now we can celebrate its official,

CATAWAMPUS
11th Aug 2004, 20:25
Well KAT, you were wrong about the pay vote...