PDA

View Full Version : Dyslexic Cockpit Covers

Hireandhire
26th Jul 2004, 15:30
It might just be me.

I’m developing an unhealthy fixation with cockpit covers.

Is there an immutable law of the universe that requires any aircraft parked outside to use a cockpit cover bearing the registration number of a different aircraft?

Where do all these other aircraft go to, and why don’t they need their own covers anymore? Are EASA moving them around while we sleep?

Answers on a postcard please…………

mazzy1026
27th Jul 2004, 09:08
What does DNA stand for ?

National Dyslexia Association.

Sorry about that - I couldn't resist. :E

Hireandhire
27th Jul 2004, 12:12
personally I prefer the story about a dyslexic pimp who bought a warehouse...

but I guess I was hoping for a more surreal response from our ppruners to lighten the burden of another working day!

Just goes to show that great threads have are born not made.

regards

ACW 335
28th Jul 2004, 18:47
A dyslexic man walked into a bra

(Sorry!)

Mike Cross
29th Jul 2004, 10:26
The dyselxic agnostic was having a hard time of it. He spent all his time worrying about whether or not there really was a Dog.

Flash0710
29th Jul 2004, 22:49
Or the devil worshipper who sold his soul to santa:suspect:

He is lord ........... isn;t he?

F:E

treadigraph
29th Jul 2004, 23:22
Bloody hell Flash, now I'm really worried, I had to think about that one.

Mike Cross knows my maths is suspect, but now my English - or worse, my sense of humour - is subject to self analysis.

I blame the Fifth Amendment. Or do I mean the fifth pint...

steve_moate
30th Jul 2004, 09:52
Dyselxics of the world untie.

Thats it, I'm going home now.

Davidt
30th Jul 2004, 10:56
Dyslexia rules - KO !

Disco Stu
30th Jul 2004, 11:59
Hireandhire, you think you have it bad, well, we in Oz had a representative of our regulator (CASA) trying to demand we label our cockpit covers with a "REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT" sign on the INSIDE of the cover.

Fortunately we got rid of the maladjusted twerp before he could do any permanent damage.

Disco Stu:confused:

Flash0710
31st Jul 2004, 03:32
Don't panic Treadigraph!

Here is a quick tale thats slightly off on one etc but hey:suspect: Listen.......

Once upon a time when the Cabair Empire was far reaching. A colony located in the vale of essex by big pier had concoucted a scheme to bulge the already capacious cabair purse. :hmm:

This plan simple in its intention, yet subtle was to flood residents of amusement town with inserts in the local rag telling tales of the wonder of your first air experience flight....

1000+ leaflets sent

All inviting you to marvel at your first....."Trial Fight" :uh oh:

Cue other colony leaders around the belt of londinium and their minions at any opportunity calling said emporium to see if they could fit us in for a half hour shoeing or a landaway ruck :rolleyes:

Might tell you about the fun us chaps had when a punter stuffed an aa5 nosewheel in and the " hilarious " wind up call. But that will cost you beer;)

F:E