PDA

View Full Version : Dragonair Cargo

raitfaiter
16th Sep 2001, 17:28
Just talking to a mate recently returned from HKG. He said that there was a hot rumour that Dragonair Cargo had laid the crews that had been trained off without pay, and that other guys had been told not to bother turning up.....no one else semms to have heard anything about this....info?

Gilhooley
16th Sep 2001, 18:18
Well I know one bloke who is on the sim at the moment and another who starts in October and they don`t know anything about it.
Business as usual as far they are concerned.

Docfly
17th Sep 2001, 08:14
Don't believe it. I just did my base training yesterday in Zhuhai and the aeroplane is flying on further training right now.

Barcli
17th Sep 2001, 11:44
docfly,
hows it going , send us some mail ?

CedarBus
18th Sep 2001, 00:21
Docfly:
Is Dragonair still hiring 320/321 F/0's?

Haggis
18th Sep 2001, 09:12
Don't believe it, Dragonair is in a strong position at the moment. More interviews for the bus and the 747 in October and some good prospects lined up. I too have just completed my base training and am ready to start line training.

Don't know where you get your info from but you should check the facts first.

raitfaiter
18th Sep 2001, 10:44
Haggis.....a sheeps gut stuffed with garbage...perhaps you should reflect on what PPrune stands for eh? :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

brownoser
18th Sep 2001, 20:36
Hey Haggis.....its nice to have such an enthusiastic reply from you. Hope that your enthusiasm remains with you in six months time...good luck mate!! :( :eek: :(