PDA

View Full Version : Heathrow express FIRE

Bumz_Rush
16th Jun 2004, 14:05
According to Mrs Bumz, the heathrow express, train service has been disrupted for over 30 mins so far.

No attempt to ferry passengers between T4 and the rest of the world (central area.)

She took Avis service bus to depot and changed there........damm clever these women....

Nothing on BBC site or BAA site as yet.....

Beanbag
16th Jun 2004, 14:26
Trackside fire at West Ealing briefly disrupting services into Paddington. Hardly newsworthy. What was that about irresponsible journos?

Bumz_Rush
16th Jun 2004, 16:21
My point was more what were BAA doing about passengers, who were not given any info, or method of transit between terminals....

Its newsworthy if you are involved....

However Information reduces stress, and increase the warm fuzzy feeling that BAA care....

PAXboy
16th Jun 2004, 20:25
... increase the warm fuzzy feeling that BAA care.... :} PAXboy rolls on the floor and laughs for a considerable period of time.

My, my Bumz, I had not realised that you were so far off the wicket! Of course, if the problem was going to cost BAA some money, then they would have been on top of the situation. :mad:

--------------------
"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Bletchley
16th Jun 2004, 21:34
The fire was a trackside fire NOT a fire involving a Heathrow Express train, which is what your post would infer.

Someone made a comment about irresponsible journos?.......Ummmmmmmmmmmmm

No further comment