PDA

View Full Version : Three Airline Job Offers-There is light......

Mr B. Tupp
18th Dec 2000, 23:00
Not meaning to boast, but more of an incentive to others who are considering instructing, after almost two years of instructing in Scotland I have just had three T/P FO jobs offered, two from the same carrier but on different fleets!
And for those of you still trying to get a job, have faith the futures bright, the futures orange.......

MorePower
19th Dec 2000, 01:40
2 Instructors leaving at once!!!

It was a hard 2 years instructing for that company though!

Well done again mate, hope you`ll come out to Spain to visit!

MP

PS Are you coming along to PPRUNE bash Edinburgh on 23rd December? I`m sure there will be a few familiar faces there! Check out Bashes strings, they are looking for numbers.

[This message has been edited by MorePower (edited 18 December 2000).]

DB6
19th Dec 2000, 03:06
Tell 'em I'll be along in a wee while. There is now a DB0.6; Laura Skye Anderson was born at 0847 on Friday 15th December so I've got to be responsible for a bit. Ah, but you're going to miss doing those runway beatups in the Katana.....
Cheers DB6

RVR800
19th Dec 2000, 14:18
Congratulations DB6 !

Mr B. Tupp
19th Dec 2000, 22:46
Congrats DB6!

I wonder how fast a Saab 340 can go in a beatup? or is that a Dornier 328? or even a Shed? Watch this space!

MorePower
20th Dec 2000, 22:10
Congrats!
A good reason to ask the boss for a raise!
Have a good Christmas - will you be attending PPRUNE Edi bash? If so I`ll buy you a celebratory pint!

Max Steel
22nd Dec 2000, 01:26
Congrats to DB6 long nights ahead I fear???

MRB.TUPP vmo 250KTs for the SAAB not that you will get to try it of course!!! :) :) ;)

Wee Weasley Welshman
22nd Dec 2000, 11:23
Seems there is real movement in the market at long last. Long may it continue.

ps the futures not ALL Orange!!! ;)

ECCM
22nd Dec 2000, 16:05
After lurking for just over a year now, I have been compelled to register, and offer my congratulations to you Mr. B Tupp! Well done!
Unfortunately it means my favourite instructor is leaving, and I still have about 18hrs still to do!!
I have certainly benefited from your high standard of instruction, and your new employers have gained a true professional.
All the best, and many thanks.