PDA

View Full Version : DJ sacks direct entry CS unionists

Jet_Black_Monaro
13th Jun 2004, 02:29
Does anyone know anything more about this? Did their union views shine through at training as I hear and contribute to their demise?

GalleyHag
13th Jun 2004, 05:11
From your posts on the pilot forum you indicate you dont want to have anything to do with the FAAA or union members, therefore why dont you mind your own business.

You apparently work for DJ, what your telling me you have to come onto a public forum to ask these questions, come clean JBM you are not really a flight attendant are you LOL.

Your bitterness is now making sense.

Mr Seatback 2
13th Jun 2004, 06:17
I believe the two direct entry CS's you're talking about where dismissed for reasons other than their union activities. According to my sources within DJ.

This, despite the fact DJ has many unionist crew (and direct entry CS's - who haven't been disciplined in any way).

DJ aren't stupid - they're not going to sack people on the basis of their union views/activities, especially since it's against the law.

Qwannas
13th Jun 2004, 12:42
:rolleyes:

Jet Black Monaro,

If my memory serves me correctly you were on this very forum prattling on about this very topic only a matter of weeks ago! (I would do a search - but I really cant be bothered)

I also remember you being very ANTI....... the FAAA .......and Qantas!

Why are you still going on about this and what is your real agenda here?

Getting caught out $hit stirring on PPrune. PRICELESS! :E

Lipstick Coated
13th Jun 2004, 13:32
One of the CS's at DJ's that was dissmissed was a MAM casual based in Sydney, his partner is a QF Mainline full timer. When he was shown the door at DJ's he and his partner begged and pleaded for his MAM job back. Sucking somewhere along the line must have happened as he's back flying as a MAM Casual.

ditzyboy
14th Jun 2004, 05:58
Lipstick -
Why do you ask? LOL :D

I assume you are talking about someone where the acronym 'DJ' applies (not necessarily a two-letter IATA airline code). Totally "On themselves" also applies too, in my opinion. Opps. Said too much again! :D

Oh, fellow FAs. We are 'above' hanging s**t on Jet_Black_Monaro. You see bagging out other airlines / workgroups is a way of life for many (unfortantely) users of the D&G forum. Just check out the D&G forum. (Should be renamed to "Insecurity and Small D**k Syndrome" Forum) Sadly, most of these people are incharge of operating the aircraft we work on. We are better than that. Let's continue our pride and respect for other airlines / divisions. Thus advocating the single 'union' that represents us (FAAA) vs. the many unions / councils / divisions and lack thereof that represents the pilot group throughout Australia.

(Not a reflection on JBM - just that's the way he is obviously used to communcating on Pprune.)

PBR Streetgang
15th Jun 2004, 09:25
The rules apply fairly, equally and transparently to all men and women at QF.

Unless, of course, you have contacts in high places and redesigning the CC website certainly facilitates that;)