PDA

View Full Version : Is this school good?

pkn
19th Sep 2000, 16:40
I have planned with attending a JAR-FCL FI course at the "Euroflyer" school, Camberley.
Is the school good, do they have content students?
Any input welcome...

A and C
20th Sep 2000, 11:19
I dont know the school but the bad ones get a reputation and i,v heard nothing to sugest that they might be a bad one.

However i can recomend three schools in the area ,west london aero club at white waltham and at wycombe both the british airways flying club and the wycombe air center.

Be sure to avoid eny outfit that offers "gold and silver" membership at a reduced rate if you dont comply exactly with the rules it costs big time and they engineer it so that you step outside the rules if you are not very carefull.

Finaly check that the rate quoted is what you pay for an hours flying and that there are no "add ons " like VAT, landing fees,briefing fees,ETC a good school will give you an inclusive price.

Good luck and have fun A and C.

trustno1
20th Sep 2000, 12:57
I'm currently doing my PPL there and I would recommend them without reservation. They are a pretty professional outfit.

pkn
20th Sep 2000, 13:45
Thank you guys!
Your inputs are appreciated as I have no other means to get a opinion as I am a "ex-patriate".