PDA

View Full Version : Going to GO???

Wango Z Tango
17th Oct 2001, 14:53
just a request for a bit of information.... i have a good flying job now but looks like the our company is on the rocks.. lucky for me i have receive information from "GO" that they would like me to attend a interveiw screening,,the agenda sound quite bazar.....
full day screening, consisting of time with the interveiw panel, tech exam, mental head test with a shrink (i'm gonna fail that one)and a goup task evaluation....... what is going on there.... sound similar to a Emirates screening... does anyone have some info on anything with regards to "GO"
i hear it's a good place to work,, but this screening just sounds a bit #@!ked up.

ALTSEL
17th Oct 2001, 17:40
how strange! only yesterday you posted the following in a topic EAT/DHL thread.

" I am flying as commander the A300 for Farnair and the conditions here are great, we dont work hard, decent pay and good time off" I respectfully suggest you hang out in mainland europe and leave UK positions for UK pilots.

cbavoidance
17th Oct 2001, 17:42
If you are an experienced pilot, I feel an interview and sim check should suffice. However, it's their airline and they make the rules, no matter how wacky.
If chief croney Ed Winter is still in charge at GO, you would be better off at EasyJet.
At GO you are expected to be a full time cheerleader for the company in addition to your flying duties.
Once I'm off the aeroplane I prefer my time to be my own.