PDA

View Full Version : G-VFWE-Spare slots

Wide-Body
14th May 2004, 07:43
Hello,

A very naughty request. Due to self inflicted injury we did not resister an aircraft for the gvfwe. If anyone has got a reg No and is not going this weekend, would it be possible to have your Number.

I am trying to get in touch with Peter Campbell, to check this is OK. The aircraft (not mine) is an elderly Rallye which has just had a major refurbishment. Also a friend has an ME 108 wants to go on Sunday.

I can be contacted on 07769847153. I hope to see many ppruners. I will be the wide bloke near the Chilton DW-1 or Soviet 01 yak 52

Regards

Wide

Flyin'Dutch'
14th May 2004, 07:53
Check your PMs

FD

SlipSlider
14th May 2004, 09:28
Wide, your mobile is switched off with no msg service.....
Slip

Wide-Body
14th May 2004, 09:56
Sorry I was up in the Chippy (and I remembered to switch it off). Trying to get aphone working.

:\

Wide

Wide-Body
14th May 2004, 20:11
Thanks to all who have called. We have got both aircraft going. See you there

Wide

trevs99uk
15th May 2004, 12:25
I thought they were still accepting aircraft if RARE or VINTAGE.

Wide-Body
18th May 2004, 09:58
Many thanks to all Ppruners who helped. Both aircraft got there. The only down side was the Chilton would not start, so hopefully we get it going for the PFA. Met loads of really nice people, camped under the wing of the twin pin ( I am getting to old for sleeping on the ground). Thanks agin to all.

Regards Wide

P.S Thanks to the ATCO's who were brilliant under duress from people who could not read the instructions:ok: