PDA

View Full Version : Prague update (Merged)

FlightDetent
25th Mar 2004, 12:41
Pilots,

We in PRG will be experiencing some major taxiway WIP, a high-speed turnoff construction. This brings lengthy closure of the (predominantly used) RWY 24/06. Also, as the two concrete strips we have intersect, significant shortening of RWY 31/13.

So far, the information provided to flight crews and aviation professional is limited, non-indicative and shows inexperienced skills of Local Airport Authority, Aeronautical Information Service and CAA oversight alike.

So far the only information available, as retrieved by NOTAM bulletin is right here:

Hint 1: depending on your company-specific NOTAM retrieval process, you may not know about these as they are yet to come in force.

======================================
0404080600-0405161500 LKPR N LK A0137/04
TRIGGER NOTAM:
DISTRIBUTED AIP SUP 4/04: THR RWY 13 DISPLACED BY 300M AND RWY 13/31 SHORTENED TO 2950M. DECLARED DISTANCES RWY 13/31:

RWY TORA TODA ASDA LDA
(M) (M) (M) (M)
13 2950 3100 2950 2950
31 2950 2950 2950 2950

LGT AND MARKING ACCORDING TO ANNEX 14, PAPI RWY 13 U/S.
=======================================
0404050600-0405161500 LKPR N LK A0145/04
TRIGGER NOTAM:
DISTRIBUTED AIP SUP 4/04 WEF 5 APR 04: RWY 06/24 CLSD, WIP. DAY AND NIGHT MARKING.
========================================

For convenience, have a look at the supplement (http://lis.rlp.cz/ais_data/aip/data/aipsup/s0404-040405-040516.pdf).

Hint 2: Although it is not THAT self-evident, there will be no ILS on RWY 31 since the localizer antenna WILL be shielded by machinery behind TEMP DERA.

The rumour has it that no information will be issued regarding the ILS 31 down until it happens.

The orographics for the last four miles on RWY31 are very nasty. Two valleys, two hills with large housing estates, steeply raising slope within the last mile with elevated motorway right beneath your MINIMA call-out. If the winds are somewhat aligned with runway, no big deal up to 20 kts, really. However, especially with LEFT crosswinds the challenge already starts below ten.

Hint 3: The still to be closed RWY24 is the mostly suitable one regarding prevailing winds. EXPECT left crosswinds on 13/31.

The rumour has it that the working period will be extended. Even if not so, with limited and longer that usual taxi routings, there will be congestion, CTOTs running out et cetera. Weather will have a say, we have a saying "April weather..." for hastiness and incostinency here.

Hint 4: Stress will affect your judgement, be aware.

In conclusion:

PRG, starting April 5 surprisingly turns to non-precision only, high-risk airfield. If you are only an infrequent visitor, even worse.

One approach option is VOR/DME 13 that sometimes catches you hot over FAF, our ATCOs are dedicated professionals indeed, but pity is they lack the expertise and cockpit-insight of their London TMA counterparts, stay alert. But at the bottom of it, displaced threshold, no PAPI !!!, close in WIP, bad visual clues. Be prepared. Also, lack of suitable turnoffs, there surely will be go-arounds due to A/C on runway. DEFINITE black-hole effect at night! No centreline, no PAPIs, distracting lights on shorts, no LDZ lights. Even as I write I get more and more upset, is this Al-Quaeda plot or what? :{

Option two none the better, 2NDB RWY 31, sloping terrain upwards, some up-slope even on the approach-lighting system, uneasy crosswind conditions, again, no centreline, no TDZ lighting. PAPI installed this time.

Departure rwy 31 probably Ok, no big deal.

Departure rwy 13 again an issue, although not really connected to WIPs. Noise abatement procedures that call for an early turn after departure AND are incorrectly coded in 737 FMC database.

Hint 5: Going to PRG, you may want to refresh from your ALAR material, it will come useful on summer destinations anyway.

Primarily, we use alternates LKTB, LKMT, LZIB (BRQ, OSV, BTS). Yet, LKTB that is absolutely ok, has very limited parking space (4 x 737 guess I). Once the weather is crap, I suggest you DO NOT plan fuel for LKTB (closest option), since you don't want to be caught pants-down circling overhead apron stacked with our planes that will have arrived 20 min earlier. EDDP, LKMT, LZIB are ways to do. Vienna is bit crowded for my taste, your call.

Hint 6: Please note that in case you use PRG as an alternate for your other destinations, this also affects your planning weather minima.

This post only reflects my personal views. Take it for what it is, albeit feel free to re-post it, print it, alter it, copy-it, share it if you think it is any useful. I very much appreciate your views and comments!

Fly safe!
FD.

PS: Sadly enough, the HSpd TO on RWY24 is worth crap, since it will be constructed some 1000ft BEYOND(!) the point where we decelerate to about 40 kts. I am (sadly) talking about short haul 737 ops that make up as much as 60% of daily movements.

FlightDetent
25th Mar 2004, 14:03
Plan view:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/343553/M/

Closed runway, WIP area, unlit area ahead of threshold R13, windshear area ahead of R31, prevailing wind direction.
http://www.houseman.cz/foto/prg.gif

FD.

Basil
26th Mar 2004, 10:06
FD,
Thank you for a very useful briefing.

FlightDetent
26th Mar 2004, 11:25
Thank you for the reply. Just out of curiosity, if I may, what is your involvement with/how frequently do you visit PRG?

I must say I am convinced there's gonna be an accident, be it a tail strike on landing perhaps. I have recently flown to Chania/Souda AB/CHQ. Landed on taxiway that serves as a replacement RWY and has significantly shifted threshold. Superbly published, temp. PAPI, temp. VOR/D procedure recalculated to give you 3° to touchdown, bunch of NOTAMs even alerting for runway width 30m and possible flare illusions. The Greek did their homework really well and paved the way for the safest possible course of operations. Quite unlike at my home town. :mad:

FD.

click
26th Mar 2004, 21:37
Nope, problems still here! Btw what is "essential local, local VFR traffic" that we get on the ATIS? Or what is an essential cloud? Oh, and no speed limit past the threshold!

On another note, that was a very informative posting FD. Hats off to ya.

27th Mar 2004, 15:04
Someone trying to help. Well done, and take a professional pat on the back for making the effort.

27th Mar 2004, 15:13
Hey mate that's a great job you did there on that briefing! :ok:

mutt
27th Mar 2004, 18:24
Flight Detent, you seem to have moved completely away from your Air Atlanta days..... thanks for a very interesting and informative briefing on PRG.

We are going there in two weeks to review the airport as a new summer B777 destination, your information will be extremely useful.

Now all i need is for you to point me towards the best Irish bar....

Mutt. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/guin.gif

FlightDetent
27th Mar 2004, 19:43
:\ You're quite right, incidentally. In fact, I am quite a different person. :)

Furhter confusion may be obtained over here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120597&perpage=15&pagenumber=1). Obviously, there's a shift in personality too. :E And I DON'T THINK FLIGHT THIS IS A SPACE DETENT HAS YET TO HIT 600 hrs ON THE LOG.:ooh: :suspect: :ouch: :ok:

FD.
Mind the gap!

click
28th Mar 2004, 05:47
Ask and you shall receive... http://www.praguepost.com/restaurants/resthome.php

James Joyce is good and so is O'ches. If you stay at the Diplomat on Evropska avenue, then it's just across the street to Pod Loubim. JJ and O's are expat owned so the service is excellent for Prague. Anything else is a shot in the dark. Be prepared to know what you had down to the last coffee and slice of bread. Credit card acceptance is spotty, cash is king. A $100 will get you about 2500 crowns and that will keep two people in the sauce until the wee hours of the morning. A mixed drink is about 50-75 and beer is 15 to 50, depending on location. Have a good time!:ok:

PPRuNe Pop
28th Mar 2004, 10:31
FlightDetent

A very good thread. Thank you.

I am placing it as a 'Sticky' at the top of the forum so that everyone can see it and to leave it there until it is done.

PPP

Basil
28th Mar 2004, 11:56
Haven't actually flown into PRG since '97 but you never know :)

mutt
31st Mar 2004, 11:26
Can anyone tell me if April 13 is a holiday in Prague, if so, what are they celebrating.

Thanks for the info on the pubs.......

Mutt.

FlyZlin
9th Apr 2004, 07:34
This morning, Lufthansa aircraft was cleared for ILS 31 although the ILS Morse code identification was Tango Echo Sierra Tango (TEST) instead of Papa Golf! They decided to do the NDB DME approach instead.

As we were cleared for ILS 31 behind Lufthansa, the identification was already correct and ILS worked OK.

Happy landings

FlightDetent
9th Apr 2004, 08:50
No holiday on 13th.

For RWY 31, the shortest possible taxi time (stand 16, first flight at 04:50Z) is 10 minutes.
However, from stand 2 at peak hour, it was 20 minutes from intial pushback call to line-up clearance.

At the time being, flow management is applied with standard taxi times of 10 minutes. So, accordingly your CTOT would be ETD + 10 minutes. Unless you are #1 to taxi and line-up, this is unachievable. Slots are valid 10 minutes overdue the latest, so at peak hours aim to push-back on time the latest in order to not to miss it. If the regulation is in place only for PRG delays, ATC is unhappy but they do let us go even past the slot (so far).

Be advised, that TWY "H" that leads past the new pier has NO TWY LIGHTING and yellow paint marking is smudged.. "H" serves for RWY 31 outbound traffic. The usual taxi routing is (A), B, H, L, cross RWY 22/02 (defunct, but still marked), holding position RWY 31.
There's a left turn from "H" to "L" on the edge of apron, but the "L" turnoff marking is less than optimal (and no lights on "H"). Brief thoroughly, should you continue straight ahead, you're on "F" or "G" face-to-face with traffic vacating the runway. It is an incursion waiting to happen, let's not get famous. :ok:

Fly safe!
FD.

mave
24th Apr 2004, 20:46
Hi,
ILS for RWY 31 still operating!! You can use it. All CSA crew have information that it is possible.

FlightDetent
25th Apr 2004, 07:04
We only have received a note, that "someone" may consider clearing the equipment and letting it radiate once the weather is close to NDB DME minima. Such a note stands for all it is - COMPLETE NOTHING!!! :* Don't let anyone push your luck their way!!!

The major foul played at flightcrews is such that the ILS is on all the time for the NDB/DME APCH. I personally elect to use the OKL DME instead. The 109.5 (LOC PG) identifies itself as T.E.S.T, T.E.S.T., T.E.S.T. (so much for the ILS) and P.G. (the DME).

Should you be led to believe the ILS is operating, you may by chance catch the DME ident and have a go at it.THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Ident properly!!!

On the other hand, on friday I have HAD flown an ILS approach to 300' AAL. It had been advised on ATIS, I have been cleared to it by ATC, and played the three PGs for ILS and one slightly pitched for DME all the way down. After landing it was evident that all obstructionons had been removed from the sensitive are at the time. Someone knows how to help, but the incorrect information and false clues make it quite hard to decipher right from wrong.

I've not checked my company mailbox (the rumor says it migrated somewhere :oh:) in the last to days, so perhaps there's more than I know. However, the NOW VALID AND AVAILABLE INFO IS SUCH:

===========================================
METAR 250630Z 35010KT 6000 BKN006 OVC010 05/03 Q1023 NOSIG
(A0245/04 NOTAMN
Q) LKAA/QISXX/I/NBO/A/000/999/5006N01415E005
A) LKPR
B) 0404090938 C) 0405161500
E) ILS RWY 31 U/S, DO NOT USE.)
TEXT
GOOD MORNING RUZYNE ATIS INFORMATION MIKE 0644
/ATS
ILS APPROACH RWY31 IN USE TRANSITION LEVEL 50
/ATS
ESSENTIAL LOCAL TRAFFIC LOCAL VFR TRAFFIC AIRPORT LKLT UP TO ALT 2000 FEET
WIND 350 DEGREES 10 KNOTS VISIBILITY 6 THOUSAND METRES LIGHT DRIZZLE SCATTERED 6 HUNDRED FEET OVERCAST 1 THOUSAND 1 HUNDRED FEET TEMPERATURE 5 , DEWPOINT 3 QNH 1023 HECTOPASCALS
/ATS
YOU HAVE RECEIVED ATIS INFORMATION MIKE
/ATS

============================================

THINK!

Fly safe,
F.D.

BOAC
7th May 2004, 07:05
Any chance of an update here, pease, anyone? I'm off there soon:eek:

741A
8th May 2004, 07:39
No problems with PRG whatsoever. Operated into there the other night expecting the simple VOR/DME to runway 13 with displaced threshold (only 300 meters for goodness sake!) but was offered and accepted the ILS (ident correct) to runway 31. Had we flown the NDB/DME to 31 it wouldn't have been a big deal, we practice this type of approach with an engine out every 6 months in the Sim. Taxy in and out again no problem and company supplied performance for the reduced runway length.
IMHO this thread is hardly worth the importance allocated to it :bored: .

FlightDetent
8th May 2004, 11:28
This post/thread is a follow up on this (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124176&perpage=15&pagenumber=1). For complete picture, one may want to have a look at the previous thread, however mucho information has been corrected hereunder, lot updated. Also please bear in mind, that the original posting was made about a week before the actual runway closure.

There is supposingly a week to go, so it may still be of interest. At the moment, the whole situation is not as bad as feared at all, it is only the lack of correct information that is available to aircrew in the planning stage. For a frequent or knowledgeable operator it is not the hub-wannabe standard, but still a cake.

Once at it I have also included some bits that are not connected directly to the present state of affairs.

Now, what is available?
PRAHA/RUZYNE(LKPR)
-----
0404080600-0405161500 LKPR N LK
A0137/04
TRIGGER NOTAM:
DISTRIBUTED AIP SUP 4/04:
THR RWY 13 DISPLACED BY 300M AND RWY 13/31 SHORTENED TO 2950M.
DECLARED DISTANCES RWY 13/31:

RWY TORA TODA ASDA LDA
(M) (M) (M) (M)
13 2950 3100 2950 2950
31 2950 2950 2950 2950

LGT AND MARKING ACCORDING TO ANNEX 14, PAPI RWY 13 U/S.
------
0404050600-0405161500 LKPR N LK
A0145/04
TRIGGER NOTAM
DISTRIBUTED AIP SUP 4/04 WEF 5 APR 04:
RWY 06/24 CLSD, WIP. DAY AND NIGHT MARKING.
------
0405170600-0406131500 LKPR N LK
A0219/04
TRIGGER NOTAM
AIP SUP 6/04 (IN COURSE OF DISTRIBUTION)- EFFECTIVE DATE 17MAY04
TILL 13 JUN 04 CONTAINS:
- RWY 13/31 CLSD, WIP.
- IN CONNECTION WITH CLOSURE OF RWY 13/31, TWY G IN PORTION BTN RWY 13/31 AND TWY F, TWY P BTN RWY 13/31 AND TWY L, TWY R BTN RWY 13/31 AND TWY L, TWY L BTN RWY 13/31 AND TWY S WILL BE CLOSED.
TAXIING OF ACFT ACROSS THE INTERSECTION OF TWY F WITH RWY 13/31 ACCORDING TO TWR INSTRUCTIONS.
------
0404090938-0405161500 LKPR N LK
A0245/04
ILS RWY 31 U/S, DO NOT USE..
------
0404300741-0405161500 LKPR N LK
A0368/04
ALTERNATIVE PAPI FOR SHORTENED RWY 13 INSTALED REF AIP SUP 4/04,
TRIGGER NOTAM A0137/04.
=====
ORIGINAL SENT TO LKPRWMAF
/TEXT
GOOD AFTERNOON RUZYNE ATIS INFORMATION ROMEO 1101
/ATS
ILS APPROACH RWY31 IN USE
METAR LKPR 071100Z 20015KT 9999 BKN023 08/04 Q0995 NOSIG RMK REG QNH 0991=
/ATS
ESSENTIAL LOCAL TRAFFIC LOCAL VFR TRAFFIC AIRPORT LKKL UP TO ALT 2000 FEET
/ATS
YOU HAVE RECEIVED ATIS INFORMATION ROMEO

Flights routed via BOMBI/EDDF to RWY31

OMELO FIR entry flights are planned to DOBEN, Doben2R. This circumnavigates the city of Prague from east. However, expect vectoring via south-west (leave DOBEN heading 090) or reroute via LIBSI point that serves for arrivals from south, i.e. approx 20 shorter track.

I check Doben2R in FMC that it is stored properly and available just in case, then resequence as follows: DOBEN - LIBSI - CF31 125(7)°/-5NM. Very close to the real daytime vectoring. Nights are even shorter. FMC offers LIBSI, KENOK trans to APCH 31, do not use. It has a straight in sector from KENOK that is way too (25NM) long, you won't be taken that far at all. Descent planning is not an issue really, due to ATC requirement FL 250 at OMELO, flights are usually cleared to FL100 by 28D OKL (APT VOR/D) FL150 would suffice from this direction.

Until you have spoken with the first director (Praha Radar (APP) 127.57) do not fall for Doben2R arrival routing. Even if you had been told repeatedly so (or your request for southern routing has been declined as was my case once) by the last ACC sector (who give you descent to FL150). Director can and will change, or you can still request, they are nice folk.

NDB/DME APCH RWY 31

As broadcasted on ATIS, as cleared by ATC. Do not forget the obey height restrictions when established on final track for a long straight-in and "cleared for the APCH descend 4000 ft"

ATC provide enough spacing and do not request speed control on final approach. (Opposite had been feared based on previous experience).

Available with OKL dme or PG (ex-ILS) dme. However, for the PG dme to work, the ILS is also on. Ident TEST 3x for the LOC and PG for the DME. Covered in previous thread also.

Remember this affects your planning minima, both arrival and departure and alternate also.

ILS APCH RWY 31

Yes, it is available. For unfavourable weather conditions, the construction equipment is removed and ILS is indeed put to use. If this happens on Friday, it may remain on until Monday easily, because no-one does a thing over the week-end.

As mentioned earlier we have received company notice regarding it, still there is no NOTAM (see above) on this. May I suggest you do not plan for the ILS until perhaps, your dispatch/flight following call the tower to check for sure. However it is properly broadcasted on ATIS, and ATC will advise/clear accordingly. Full ident PG for LOC and DME is available.

Landing RWY 31

Gust and vertical windshear may be expected on short final on windy days. Covered in previous thread also. No TDZ lights, no CL lights. I include the RWY lights only because I cannot find it in Jepps myself, anyone please enlighten :D me?

Plan to exit runway via G, it is not a problem at all. Exit via F is available, yet undesirable traffic-wise.

VOR DME APCHs RWY 13

Vigilant descent planning, no more to it.

Landing RWY 13

Threshold displaced by 300m.

Simple approach landing system, temporary PAPI put to operation about a week ago. Follow PAPI and aim for the displaced touchdown point properly to maintain safe separation to present men and equipment. No on works at night, AFAIK.

Exit left via P is a great help for all during peak hours.

Taxiing

RWY 13/31 has a parallel taxiway designated "L". Sadly, upon leaving apron onto L and for holding position (see below)RWY 31, there is no marking at all. Night lighting is at this spot is especially poor, L has no CL and (!) at the apron turn-off F has a green lit centreline that would take you across G (aircraft exiting runway) and onto RWY31 as there are no stop-bars. Do not follow the greens that's not how it works here. Don't get me wrong, if you've been to Cairo at night, you will love Prague but it is just not AMS.

Unlike U.K., Germany or Switzerland, Czech Republic adopted the (new) ICAO phraseology i.e. "taxi holding position RWY nn" that stands for hold short of runway. I am sure this had been stirred up over and over somewhere on PPRuNe earlier. Just to keep my R/T shiny, which are the other countries that decided to keep "holding point"?

Just to keep this complete, it is also good idea to have the parking chart ready since cul-de-sac stand designators are not visible until you are already turning in (nothing like in MAN) :{ and ground marking is not always optimal (still much better than LHR stand 210 :E)

Outbound taxi times for RWY 31 reach 15 to 20 minutes during rush hours, however the flow management calculates on 10. It may be fairly simple to miss a slot.

Runway 22/04 is defunct but still has the relevant marking. For no apparent reason I personally insist on being specifically told to cross which is the standard ATC procedure.

Departures RWY 13

My favourite part of this post. Nothing to comment on really.:ok:

Departures RWY 31

Declared distances as per AIP SUP (http://lis.rlp.cz/ais_data/aip/data/aipsup/s0404-040405-040516.pdf ). Normally no backtrack needed, use F intersection, runway remaining 2525 m.

But the noise abatement procedures are a big mess.

Jepp routing table: [i/] "climb rwy track 125°, at 1700' but not later than PR501 turn right direct PR502 ...." that is, at 450 ft AAL turn right approx. 45 deg, no later than some (can't remember now) DME OKL.

Very clear and simple, good noise abatement, all the non-FMC guys, mainly turboprop, fly it. I decide to fly (if allowed to) this way, DCT PR502 before take off, do not execute, HDG SEL 170° at 400', correct for drift, N1, CMD at 1500', EXE by PNF, LNAV, call departure by PNF.

[i]Jepp plan: The PR501 is a fly-over WPT and the FMC is coded accordingly. Therefore if you punch in LNAV, you will fly straight-ahead to 1000' AAL or so (short haul 737) buzzing the neighbourhood turning late. :oh: That's how the vast majority of jets fly.

AIP definition: "Straight-ahead (125°) to altitude 1700 ft AMSL or PR501 (fly−over) at the latest; turn right (direct to fix) to PR502 (fly−by)" :yuk:

I think that the AIP is worded to allow both procedures described above.

Now the saddest part. AIP also says (typo included) "For noice abatement TODA and TORA reduced to 2500 m, climb gradient at
least 8%." The original RWY is 3250m long, so ok, I take it as 750 m shortening of the DERA.

Now this officially leaves you with only 1775 m from F intersection or 2200 from displaced THR, backtrack required. A tempo loop has been constructed by the displaced threshold RWY13 to facilitate turning (RWY normal width 45m). Not published anywhere, no strength info available, I wonder what use it really is.

With some good ideas from the experienced one I sort it out like this: Unless you improve climb, for 2 eng A/C it is a eng fail after V1 pref. question only. In that case, noise abatement is disregarded (now, is this because you only make half the noise on one engine :8 ?). For normal take-off, the 750 m can be more than made up for by flying the first procedure described above. Also, shorter runway means higher thrust setting, larger flap setting and lower climb gradient thus not serving the noise abatement but vice versa instead. That is to say I completely disregard the requirement if allowed to. :\ Your comments?

For eastbound departures, you may get a short cut to the left very early after take-off, depending on the time of day/night , actual position and heading it may not always serve the noise abatement properly. Your call.

Pavement loading

PCN RWY 31/13 is 40/R/C/X/T, which is supposingly not enough for loaded 737-400, or A321. Hell-I-do-not-care!:mad:

Nearby future

By 17th May the RWY 24/06 will be put back to use, in line with the winds, CAT IIIB enabled, hooray for the boys!

At the same time tough, RWY 31/13 and associated turnoffs will be closed due to WIP (http://lis.rlp.cz/ais_data/aip/data/aipsup/s0406-040517-040613.pdf). Crossing for taxiing traffic available, nothing unusual at all. Check the link.

Perhaps one last thought, due to TMA structure the descent clearance below FL100 is usually issued only after passing 28D OKL (SLP1/250kt). For straight in 06 (arrivals from DOBEN, e.g. Frankfurt routing), this is quite tight depending on the altitude wind.

Disclaimer

This post only reflects my personal views. Take it for what it is, albeit feel free to re-post it, print it, alter it, copy-it, share it if you think it is any useful.

It is no more than an anonymous internet message although I put my best effort, knowledge, and spellchecker to putting it together.

I very much appreciate your views and comments!

Fly safe,
FD.

BOAC
8th May 2004, 12:08
Thank you, FD, for the update. It may be better attached to the 'sticky', but that's for the forum mods.

Glad it has settled down ok in PRG, and despite what others may think, we appreciate the 'heads-up' on possible problems. See you Tuesday.

FlightDetent
8th May 2004, 12:41
Indeed! Please bear in mind that the first post have been made a week befor closure. Yesterday I have compiled a conclusion (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129514) related to present situation that is progressively improving. However it is only a few moments since I have been able to post it. It is rather long, sorry.

I think that by now this thread needs to be unstuck (pretty please) since it bears a lot of outdated information.

For a prepared pilot it, even the worst-case scenario should have been a no-brainer. If the weather some time prior to your arrival justified the ILS being put on, good for you.

I am far from feeling hurt by your post, yet the go-around threads reach double the postings of this one and twice as many views.

Cheers,
FD.

mutt
8th May 2004, 17:01
FlightDetent,

We start B777 operations to PRG in June, I'm therefore extremely grateful for the information which you have supplied and the time you have taken to do so.

This for me is what PPrune Tech is all about.

Thanks

Mutt.

BOAC
12th May 2004, 07:55
No problems yesterday, despite TS activity, and although company brief showed ILS 31 u/s until 16/5 and NDB/DME briefed, ILS was on ATIS as FD says and fully 'S'. EAG booklet still shows DOBEN1R, and 2R goes out of DOBEN through OKL, but we got the southern 'direct' route.