PDA

View Full Version : Inside info on North Weald?

AerBabe
13th Apr 2004, 11:07
I've got an interview for the job at North Weald, including a tour round the place. I expect they'll be checking on my knowledge of the place, so if anyone knows of any Big News, I'd appreciate a heads up. Feel free to PM/email me if it is something you would rather not make public. :uhoh:

FNG
13th Apr 2004, 11:41
I assume you've seen this, but post the link just in case, and in any event it does no harm to remind people of the continuing campaign to preserve North weald as an active airfield.

http://www.northwealdairfield.org/

Good luck with the interview. If you get the job and fancy a flit around the local area in a Bulldog, drop me a line.

UV
13th Apr 2004, 21:08
PM sent 132200
UV

Loony_Pilot
13th Apr 2004, 23:57
I used to work there, pm/email me any questions (or phone!)

Kolibear
14th Apr 2004, 14:09
Interviewer:- Tell me, Miss Aerbabe, do you have a secret recipe for Bacon Sarnies that'll get pprooners in from miles around?

AB:- Yes

Interviewer:- Congratulations - you've got the job! Now would you just go out & bump-start the The Big Red Bowser please. ;)

Good Luck!

Whirlybird
14th Apr 2004, 14:35
That's great, Aerbabe!

GOOD LUCK :ok: :ok: :ok:

AerBabe
14th Apr 2004, 16:09
Now... if anyone just 'happens' to be hanging around North Weald on Friday morning, perhaps you could come & say hello... just to make me look popular & friendly. ;)
On second thoughts, that would give you too much temptation to refer to me as AerBabe & remind me of that time in the toy shop at Duxford. :O
Thanks for the PMs/emails you've all sent - I hope I get time to act on them tomorrow!