PDA

View Full Version : Eurocontrol Tests

rponsoda
30th Mar 2004, 12:03
Hey, I went to maastricht a couple of weeks ago to do the first tests. I have sent the following letter to Eurocontrol bu in the past didn't have much luck when writing to them (never got a response) so if you know thew answers please do tell me.
Cheers.

To whom it may concern.

My name is Raul and I went for the first tests in Maastricht on the 24th of February. A few weeks later I received my results where I found out that altough I had passed the tests I was not one of the twelve who got the best results.

I have been searching over the Web for information regarding this matter and found out the possible fact of being selected depending greatly on my score, which I do not know.

Can you please tell me my score? What are my real chances to become part of EuroControl sooner or later?

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon,

Raul

irades
30th Mar 2004, 12:13
Hello,

I have the same problem as Raul. I also went to take the FEAST test on february 24th 2004. There I met Raul and others attending to the tests. The problem is that I also made it to the reserve list and that I don't know my scores. Without knowing our scores we can't make up if we have possibilities on being called back. If somebody would be so kind to tell us where can we get the results from the test I would be delighted.

Thanks and kind regards,
Irad Sansegundo

I'm not joking sir
30th Mar 2004, 17:17
Try emailing [email protected] and address it to either Ms H Prevoo or Mr Geert Deckers.

To be in with a good chance of going through to the second phase you need to score about 750+.

They normally send out a letter informing you of your score.

windsock9
30th Mar 2004, 19:00
Yeah you should recieve a letter in the post soon after the invitation to phase 2 letter via post - good luck:ok: :ok: