PDA

View Full Version : How do I Obtain a Copy of My Selection Test Results Having Failed??

PhilLUFC
27th Mar 2004, 16:07
I have failed twice now at the testing stage. Last year I wrote back and they told me I'd failed basic checking but were unable to provide any more information. This year I applied online so emailed them back and got the same reply.

I know through this site that people have obtained a mark out of 10 or a percentage for each test. So how can I get that information?? I want to know how close I was to help me decide whether to have 1 final crack at it.

Given that I failed the same test twice I think I might have to bite the bullet and admit i'm not up to the required standard. However I passed the other tests on both occasions and finished the spatial reasoning inside 15 minutes and that seems to be a difficult area for most!

Any opinions/advice on what I should do would be appreciated, thanks in advance,

Phil

Brian81
27th Mar 2004, 17:23
You have PM.

Bri. :ok:

goatface
28th Mar 2004, 18:10
Phil,
A little bird tells me that the airport at the end of the M180 may well be looking for atcas in the near future, you could do worse than send in your best CV.
On the other hand, now that Brian Laws has gone, there's hope for you yet:p

PhilLUFC
28th Mar 2004, 20:59
If your refering to humberside, i'll look into it thanks and if your refering to the proposed development at the other end of the M180 (finningly), my CV went in a year ago at the 1st opertunity but it couldn't hurt to contact them again.

Phil