PDA

View Full Version : MOR/ Airprox Reports

Squadgy
25th Mar 2004, 20:58
Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain a summary of ATCO/ FISO originated MOR reports. Every quarter the CAA send me a list of GA related MORs, but these obviously only feature incidents involving GA aircraft (even then not all ATC related GA incidents seem to be included).

Also how about airprox reports - the summaries published on the CAA website do not offer any detail or conclusion and the Airprox Board only seems to publish executive summaries online.

Thanks

bagpuss lives
25th Mar 2004, 21:01
Try giving SRG a call on 01293 567171 and tell them what you'd like :)

They may or may not be able to help.

Findo
26th Mar 2004, 16:41
If you have a professional connection to aviation then your company / flying club etc will have the full reports of the Airprox Board investigations. If they are not being received you can contact the UKAB at Uxbridge.

Airprox reports and investigations are specifically designed for those in the busines to try to find the causes of serious situations and to publish for the benefit of others who may find themselves in a similar situation.

If you do not have a professional connection to aviation then you are very unlikely to be given access to Airprox reports.

Squadgy
28th Mar 2004, 07:37
Thanks for the replies. I do have a professional interest and a call to SRG has hopefully lead to my query being resolved.:ok:

bagpuss lives
28th Mar 2004, 08:47
Glad to be of service :ok: