PDA

View Full Version : USA Domestic Routings

airsmiles
21st Mar 2004, 15:56
This request is primarily for American/American Eagle flight crews.

Although resident in the UK, I frequently travel Chicago to Memphis or Nashville. Can anyone advise me what a typing routing would be between these cities ? There doesn't appear to be many landmarks to pinpoint the route and compare it to a map, but there is one large town/city that is overflown which I can't recognise.

Also, does anyone know where I can find on-line airways map so I can see what routings would be for Nashville - Dallas and Dallas - Denver.

I only ask because I'm visiting again shortly.

PS: I like the ERJ's and MD80's typically scheduled for these routines, but I'm still trying to sample the elusive F100 before there all withdrawn. Can anyone fix it for me please !!

Regards
airsmiles

stagger
21st Mar 2004, 16:13
Sample the elusive F100? Surely you can do that over here in the UK?

Taikonaut
21st Mar 2004, 17:57
Try the Free Flight Atlas.

http://www.avshop.com/catalog/product.html?productid=3765&categoryid=109

Now a days, the thought of giving you the actual routes that we fly and all the landmarks that we pass is just not a good idea anymore. Sorry, but I'm sure you'd understand.
:ugh:

fokkerjet
22nd Mar 2004, 00:11
KORD-KBNA: GUIDO J73 PXV CCT HEHAW4
(Due south out of Chicago to the west side of Evansville, then southeast towards Nashville)

KBNA-KORD: IIU J89 KURTZ VHP OKK.OKK1
(North to Louisville, northwest over Indianapolis, then north over Kokomo, north and then northwest into Chicago)

KORD-KMEM: RBS FAM GQE3
(Southeast out of Chicago, passing east of St. Louis, then south towards Memphis)

KMEM-KORD: J29 KURTZ VHP OKK.OKK1
(Northeast out of Memphis to Indianapolis (passing just west of Evansville), then over Kokomo, north and then northwest into Chicago)

BNA-DFW: MEM J66 LIT.BYP5 (guess)
(Southwest over Memphis, over Little Rock and southwest into Dallas)
DFW-DEN: ADM ADM303R ROLLS J52 LAA QUAIL4
(Over Ardmore, northwest to Liberal and into Denver)

FWA NATCA
22nd Mar 2004, 13:32
The OKK1 to ORD, after OKK you fly north to CLEFT Intersection then hang a LEFT to OXI, from there it is the same as the OXI3 that starts over FWA, arrival to ORD.

Mike

airsmiles
22nd Mar 2004, 21:02
Thanks guys - this gives me some idea where I'm going

airsmiles