PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter

Dewdrop
16th Mar 2004, 12:40
A group of us, four PPL(A),s and a PPL(H) are trying to put together a weekly Newsletter. It won’t be anything sophisticated (at least to start off with), the idea being to publicize what’s going on in the GA Community, special events, people, places etc.
We aim to send it out free of charge to anyone who might like a copy, and would be grateful if anyone has any contributions or any ideas on what they would like to see included.
We hope to get the first copy out by 1st April and with this in mind have set up two E-Mail addresses for feedback, to subscribe [email protected] and for any contributions [email protected]
Apologies if I’m stepping out of line as a member of what is after all a discussion forum, but I do think that if we can get it off the ground a Newsletter like this would be of great interest to many.

AerBabe
16th Mar 2004, 13:30
Weekly? :uhoh: That's going to keep you busy. Will you send information out about the events in the week following, or the events you've found out about that week? If the former, it could prove messy trying to make bookings/take time off etc. Good luck!!

Dewdrop
16th Mar 2004, 17:31
Thanks Aer Babe. We might make a mess of it, but we hope we can turn out something worth while. Need something to fill all those hours when we can't fly.

Dewdrop
27th Mar 2004, 13:44
Hi guys. The first ones available [email protected] I'm sure you'll give me plenty of feedback.

BRL
27th Mar 2004, 16:33
Excuse me, could you just repeate the date this newsletter will be released......? ;)