PDA

View Full Version : IFATCA 2004 in Hong Kong

Aus ATC
12th Mar 2004, 19:12
Hellooo,

As an intermittent ppruner I may have missed a thread on this, so forgive me if I did!!

My question - can we expect a good representation of pprune ATCs in Hong Kong next week? I know a good number of Aussies are going.

Looking forward to meeting some of you there!!!

Aus ATC

Euroc5175
13th Mar 2004, 00:11
GATCO (UK) will be sending 6 delegates to the IFATCA Conference. The idea is to have to 2 delegates in each of the Committee sessions.

Looking forward to seeing you there, especially if you're the SC1 Aussie who'll be bringing the beer to celebrate the rugby?!

See you in Hong Kong next week.

FWA NATCA
13th Mar 2004, 00:32
NATCA always sends representatives to the IFATCA meetings, but other than myself and Scott, I don't think any of them participate on PPrune. The last time that I was in Hong Kong was in 1977, I wish I was going.

Mike

ATC Watcher
13th Mar 2004, 02:30
will be there also :ok:
The delegation from Maastricht will be 6 with 4 young newcomers , 2 of them female and single. They will definitively need coaching. Any volunteers ?

Scott Voigt
14th Mar 2004, 16:47
Hi Y'all;

I won't be able to make it this year <sigh>... I was trying too, but there are some other issues that will prevent me from making the journey... Have fun all of you...

regards

Scott H. Voigt
NATCA Southwest Region
Safety and Technology Chairman

PPRuNe Radar
14th Mar 2004, 23:16
2 of them female and single. They will definitively need coaching. Any volunteers ?

If they need coaching on PPRuNe I can probably find a few volunteers :ok:

ATC Watcher
15th Mar 2004, 13:20
PPRuNe Radar, virtual coaching is one thing, I actually prefer the face to face version:E

The Doubtful Guest
15th Mar 2004, 20:47
I suggest to welcome the newcomers at Com. D, they'll have the chance to proof their capabilities on the SC F. meetings ;)
Anyone going to Shanghai after conference?

CU in HK

DG

P.S.: And don't forget:
Look, there is a chicken running from the desert! (translations welcome!):)

Scott Voigt
16th Mar 2004, 02:28
Man, I am jealous... I really wanted to go this year, and now you are talking about trips on top of trips <sigh>... Oh well, one of these years. I hope that all of you have a GREAT time as well as productive one. I will be very interested in reading about it.:ok:

regards

Scott

ATC Watcher
16th Mar 2004, 17:21
DG : What's up in Shanghai ? better karaoke bars ?

For Comm D and SCF : YES ! (do not forget to bring one or two bottles of wine, twe are not in Porto this time...:ok: )

see you . ATCW

The Doubtful Guest
16th Mar 2004, 19:02
@ [email protected]

it's funny, everybody is interested in the funny things and if you want to tell anything about the work done there nobody seems to be interested.

@ ATCW
try to do my best, mr. chairman ;)

k&h
dg

Scott Voigt
17th Mar 2004, 00:39
Doubtful;

I for one am always interested in what IFATCA is doing..

regards

Scott