PDA

View Full Version : Belfast Aldergove accommodation

TONY21
6th Mar 2004, 01:11
anyone out there know of any accommodation near EGAA.
im at CATC and due to start OJT there on 5th April for 5 weeks.
any help would be appreciated.
tony.

and yes, before you start... i realise i cannot spell.

eastern wiseguy
6th Mar 2004, 02:41
hi tony .....you will be recieving an info pack from us with details like that in it .There is accomodation in the village of Templepatrick(four miles away) or if you prefer there is B+B just outside the main gate ......Make sure you have a car and if you need any info ask Graham Marshall to contact the training office and we will make sure you get sorted .....

if you need any more info PM me ....

Turn It Off
7th Mar 2004, 01:50
Hey TONY21,

How is everyone on ure course getting on?

Anybody gonna be visiting Cardiff coz i can give you a heads up on who has or hasn't got accomodation and who might be good to stay with ( or not i suppose!! )

TTFN

Turn It Off

TONY21
8th Mar 2004, 02:09
CHEERS GUYS..

WE'RE STILL DODGING BULLETS, BUT THE ORALS ARE OUT OF THE WAY.
3 WENT DONE ON THE SUMMATIVES AND 3 ON THE ORAL RE-SITS.... LEAVING 22.

LOOKING FORWARD TO BELFAST AND GETTING AWAY FROM HERE, SO I'LL SEE YOU SOON.

TONY.

WISEGUY.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY.
IF YOU KNOW OF ANYWHERE WITH REASONABLE RATES, OR DISCOUNTS FOR CONTROLLERS OR AIRPORT STAFF..... OR ANYONE WITH A ROOM TO RENT, AGAIN WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING THERE, HAVE HEARD MANY A GOOD THING ABOUT OJT WITH YOU GUYS FROM GUYS AT THE COLLEGE.
SEE YOU IN APRIL.
TONY.

BobAgg
25th Mar 2004, 23:43
Tony21,

Don't take anything in templepatrick boring and overpriced. nothing to do and loads of money.

find a nice b&b where they look after you well. lots around im told so dont do what i did and get screwed.

belfast lots of fun, good airport to do OJT at and lots of hours, say hi to C watch wierd people they may be. Paul G especially.

Cheers
BlindTom
(Not BobAgg!!)

Tower Ranger
26th Mar 2004, 16:50
BobAgg If you think C watch are weird you should see some of the trainees they get sent!! Won`t here a bad word said about PG you should know better than to name drop!!

Phantom99
27th Mar 2004, 19:06
Probably too late now, but Colin Alexander's flats in Templepatrick were handy for the airport (about 20 mins from house to control tower). However fairly expensive - £105 per person per week for a 3 bed place. On the whole I certainly didn't regret staying there.

You'll certainly have great fun, after my 5+4 weeks either side of Christmas I felt much more confident in my abilities...not sure the OJTIs did though ;)

PS, if any of A watch reading, just passed radar skills so thanks for your time on radar

BobAgg
28th Mar 2004, 01:00
Tower Ranger,

I told him not to name drop when he was using my log in, but the useless ****** obviously didnt pay any attention!

Not that Im name dropping myself, but it was BlindTom who was the culprit, he held at AA just before Christmas!

He's aptly nicknamed, just watched him do Radar Skills at the College of Knowledge, Jesus!:uhoh:

Cheers!