PDA

View Full Version : At last!!! Some q's though....

Inverted81
4th Mar 2004, 20:13
Two weeks overdue, i got my results from initial NATS selection..... I PASSED!!! Time for the interview and its in three weeks time! ;). Phoned HR to see if they had a contact list for visits..... none available and apparently the interviewers from NATS will be aware that the short notice may mean that visits to units may not happen. I've managed to organise a visit to Luton but phoning west drayton... no one can give me an answer till next week..... any suggestions if the LATCC route fails???? Any offers of visits to a unit (I live in Hatfield Herts). I hope everyone who had tests recently got on ok... i'd love to hear how everyone got on!
Chris

OB1ChrisOB
6th Mar 2004, 20:14
Hi there,

I had my initial selection test round about the same time as you in Feb. And.... on Thursday a nice big A4 envelope made its way onto my doormat!! :D ... On Friday... however another NATS (now DL size) popped throught the door....ahhhhhggh:uhoh:

I did think for a while that it was going to say that they made a big mistake!!! Thankfully however, It was only to tell me that they'd put the wrong confirmation slip in my letter!!! - I've now got one that says: "I accept/do not accept the offer of employment...." and one that says "I will attend as invited...." Now which one should I send back???!:hmm:

So my interviews will be on 22-04-04 which means I really want to get in some visits and see what its really like at the coalface!

I live in East London so I'll be on the phone to London City in a minute or two, but like chrisf, I'd like to see some area or terminal (or any kindly offers anywhere!!). So if anyone's feeling generous to a particularly motivated ATCO-wannabe, then please drop me a line! Good luck getting them in chrisf, looks like you're on a tight schedule!

Good luck also to anyone still waiting for results :ok: its a tense wait.