PDA

View Full Version : Any hints for the interview (e. g. Thomas Cook UK)?

Transition
4th Mar 2004, 00:48
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anybody could give me some advice on what can be expected during an interview as ready-entry pilot at Thomas Cook or any other airline in the UK?

Thanks for your help,

Transition!

wheelbarrow
4th Mar 2004, 04:56
Transition,

I imagine you are one of the LUFTHANSA cadets coming to join us at TCX? If so, good luck!

The interview should be a formality. Mine was really a chat and no questions. Certainly nothing technical anyway...

It could have changed though, cos mine was a long time ago.

Don't be a prat, and you will get the job. Oh, and if you say you are happy to be based in Newcastle, they will probably hug you as you leave the buliding too....:p

Luke SkyToddler
4th Mar 2004, 06:04
Hey I like Newcastle ... it's a right little party town ... is there any reason why it should be hard to get pilots based there? It p!sses all over the south east anyway :}

LVL CHG
4th Mar 2004, 10:29
For the Lufthansa cadet, is this move to Thomas Cook a permanent move or will you be able to return to Lufthansa in a few years?

Sure, it would be great to fly a 757 for TC for a while, but I wouldn't want to give up the opportunity to fly a 744 or A340 out of FRA over the long term... So, what's your story? How many more cadets will likely join?

Good luck