PDA

View Full Version : JAR_FCL ATPL: Application

mad_jock
1st Mar 2004, 00:03
I don't know which forum to put this in but it dosn't seem to fit wannabies.

I am couple of 100 hours off applying for my ATPL and decided to have a look at the paper work to make sure all the boxes have been ticked.

The form I have downloaded is SRG\1137.

The flying hours bit is fine have the 100 night hours and just need to build the multi crew.

There is now a requirement for a ATPL skills test. Which can be combined with any OPC.

Question is i can't find any forms associated with this skills test.
Do the TRE's have them? Or do you just get the TRE to sign your log book that you have passed.

Cheers
MJ

The Greaser
1st Mar 2004, 00:39
mad jock

I have just 'unfrozen' my ATPL having reached the minimum hours and subsequently completed the skills test element. As you rightly say, this skills test is simply an LPC/OPC (If you are only doing an OPC, make sure you do the additional items necessary for the TRE to sign your license off as an LPC). The signature of the TRE in your license is the proof the CAA are looking for. There are no forms to fill in other than the application form itself.

Regards

mad_jock
1st Mar 2004, 01:59
Cheers for that.

Did your lic come back still with SEP,MEP, spa-IR and all those ratings still included or just your type and multi-crew IR?

I noticed a line saying that if its not mandatory to have those ratings there will be an additional charge.

MJ

The Greaser
1st Mar 2004, 02:08
Mad Jock

All the ratings from the CPL are still included on the ATPL (no extra charge), however I have had to keep the pages from the CPL with the latest revalidations on.

Regards