PDA

View Full Version : general rant, as SLF.

Bumz_Rush
28th Feb 2004, 01:52
Had the pleasure of being a passenger a lot recently....

AA 6 sectors, all the safety briefings were video, the audio was so low as not possible to hear....

AA the window blinds were down ie closed, both TO and landings, inc LGW sectors.

SWISS. on two sectors passengers who could best not be described as willing and able....we allocated seats in emergency exits, one of these sectors the lady in the window was an nun, and was asked by the hosti if she was happy, she said yes...Only after I pointed out to the hosti it was her duty not checkin to ensure the correct allocation, I politly mentioned that perhaps I should ask the captain who was meeting and greating, the policy. THe lady was moved just before doors closed.

The security at ZRH was lax, the pax were given the full check, quite good, but the oncoming security staff went in via a side glass dorr, and then chatted for a few minutes then opened up the third security gate. IF one of them had ideas above thier station then this was a perfect way of bypassing any airside security. IF Pax have to go thru this check then the staff should also, be seen to comply too. forgive smelling mistakes rushed and foreigh keyboard....Rant over...

Lastly, the transit security at Rome was excellent.