PDA

View Full Version : Jerricho's last day at LTCC

Jerricho
26th Feb 2004, 17:15
A really, really big thank you one and all................it's been a blast!

HAMMY
26th Feb 2004, 17:23
need to choose you're words more carefully.Don't go throwing words like "blast"around.You still have one day to go.Remember yesterday just proved that anything can happen!!

Jerricho
26th Feb 2004, 17:26
Ok..............how about "a jolly good time".

Far more English sounding ;)

HAMMY
26th Feb 2004, 17:42
rather,old bean

fourthreethree
26th Feb 2004, 17:59
Cheers Jerricho, enjoy the last day, if you're working North Sea or Clacton, I may even speak to ya!! Just off to the office:= myself, hope Mooseland works out for ya, hey at leat the MIL will be far enough away.........I can see the attraction!!:} :}

Good luck Mate:ok:

brimstone
26th Feb 2004, 18:55
J my friend - you've been a blast. The turnout at the Maple Leaf last Friday, which included everyone from the oldies to the hotshots, showed what we think of you.

Our loss is CYWG's gain.

:ok: :ok:

blondie118
26th Feb 2004, 19:17
Well, this is it.:(

Who will I moan at and share my coffee breaks with???

I wish you all the VERY best and remember I want a post card.:D

You been marvelous to know and hope that you don't forget us.

It's been a pleasure.xxxx

Roger Dodge
26th Feb 2004, 19:33
Bon Voyage Mon Brave!! :p

I'll look forward to a good Moose Milk recipe from ya;)

AirNoServicesAustralia
26th Feb 2004, 19:35
Jerricho, look how far you've come from sitting in Tamworth at the Air Academy listening to that old fart go on about Met for hours on end (Couche was his name I think and heard he dies of a heart attack 6 months after we were finished with him). Good luck in Canada, and as I work with 3 ex-Nav Canada employees here, I hope you like the cold.:uhoh:

5milesbaby
26th Feb 2004, 20:41
As you said on another thread mate, they still got internet in Canada - so you not really going anywhere :ok:

Enjoy, hope it all works out. ;)

AlanM
26th Feb 2004, 21:15
Don't tell him there is internet in Canada.... please!!

Good luck Fella, enjoy http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/flags/canada.gif, apparanty the people are much nicer than in http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/flags/oz.gif tee hee :)

It's gonna be dead around the place. No more XL Ice Hockey shirts and Red Bowling shoes to admire.http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/sobbing.gifhttp://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/mecry.gifhttp://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/sad2.gif

have fun dude.........

http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/bigwave.gif
. . http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/wavey.gif
. . http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/wave2.gif
http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/boohoo.gif

Gonzo
27th Feb 2004, 02:22
Good luck, Jer. Sorry, cannot come up with a pithy insult! :ok:

NineEighteen
27th Feb 2004, 03:04
Best of luck Jerricho. Look out for the 'crispy nose'. When it gets to below about -15°c you'll see what I mean! :p

Charley B
27th Feb 2004, 03:33
Good luck Jerricho in your new job and home ---I'm sure it won't be long before your posting on here from the Big ,Cold, Place!
Enjoy your last day at work and have a safe journey on Sunday.

CB xxx

bagpuss lives
27th Feb 2004, 04:36
Good luck! :ok:

Canada is it?

Say hullo to any of my ex-colleagues you happen to meet over there for me would ya? :D

surfingatco
27th Feb 2004, 06:36
J

Sorry I couldn't make it to the pub last Friday - but you're probably pleased as I was going to bring that first email you sent me to embarrass you ;)

Orra best in Canada - and well done for proving us wrong! :)

Jerricho
27th Feb 2004, 07:39
Ahh...if S.A. is who I think it is, you can keep that email under wraps please.

Enjoy the G.S . position Mr. I!!!

Scott Voigt
27th Feb 2004, 12:19
Jerricho;

Enjoy your move to Canada. I enjoy going there myself from time to time. Come drop by and say hi if you get south some. We get a LOT of Canadians here in the winter time all following the geese <G>...

regards

Scott

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
27th Feb 2004, 18:40
I don't have a clue who you are but I'm sure we must have worked together over the years when I was at LATCC.

The very, very best of luck to you and your family for the future. I did the "overseas" bit first and then came home... maybe you're doing it the right way round but only time will tell.

Bren McCartney

blondie118
27th Feb 2004, 20:03
You'll know who it is Bren, it's our unforgettable ozzy!:ok:

I never knew your surname but if you are who I think you are, I was postd in on your watch a couple of years ago. I asked you to make me one of your paper ducks and you did. :D

That duck lived with my student licence and now I'm valid it lives with my new licence.

Hope you're having fun outside of TC now.

A.xxxx

The Euronator
28th Feb 2004, 14:13
Jerricho,

Good luck over there, I hear your brother bailed on your move together..he was always a big wus, even when I trained him ;)
You certainly get around don't you, even from the humble beginnings of Flight Data South..good luck mate, have fun.

tobzalp
29th Feb 2004, 03:32
gobble gobble:ok:

HAMMY
29th Feb 2004, 04:37
I'm off to work now.Just wanted to say what a real pleasure its been working with you.All the best to you and yours.Keep in touch.
Cheers
J.

The Euronator
29th Feb 2004, 04:52
Tobzalp,

How is the missus going, starting to get bigger..BTW is that Froggy bastard a daddy yet or not ??

tobzalp
29th Feb 2004, 06:11
Mrs Me is getting quite the belly. I think kerry is due April sometime.

DirtyPierre
1st Mar 2004, 16:33
Jerricho,

I know who you are now. That crack by Euronator about your brother bailing out of going to Canada made it oh so clear.

Your brother bailed because he realised that ATC management is the same every where in the world. Run by f**kwits.

He also realised that he couldn't leave our warm climes as he sat in 3-4ft perfect surf at Greenmount (on Gold Coast Qld for the non-surfer).

You know who I am, and I look forward to meeting you again when I can clearly say....Welcome back Mr. Reiken.

Good luck in Canada, apparently they get some snow.

DirtyfilthyrottenstinkingPierre

Barnaby the Bear
1st Mar 2004, 16:36
Good luck in Canada. At least the food might be better than LTCC's (from what I remember).
:yuk:
:ok:

Point Seven
1st Mar 2004, 19:41
Jerricho

Well matey it truly IS the end of an era.

No more binges in Leicester Square (do you remember the cocktail bar? Thought not.)

No more boozy Sundays in Windsor (free whisky courtesy of Mr. B).

No more nights on the tiles with Jets F and old P7.

Miss you? Dead right we'll miss you. But I reckon you might miss us too. Drop me a line when you're settled and i might pop over to see how it's done Moose-side.

take it easy big fella

P7:{

saintex2002
2nd Mar 2004, 06:19
...Have good times in WINNI !!!....

...And do not forget that you owed me a beer....so now it will be a straight canadian rye over there !!!.... ;) ;)

...Brush up on your french now...and if in case of...PM me for private lessons !!!... :ok:

tobzalp
2nd Mar 2004, 12:55
i before e except after c smithy:mad: :mad: :mad:

oh and even though smithy is probaby right about the management thing, it was not one of my many reasons not to go. Just incase anyone wondered.

DirtyPierre
3rd Mar 2004, 07:41
Well Tobzalp,

Why didn't you go?

Was it to do with;
- the weather
- the pay and conditions
- bringing up a family
- lifestyle
- all of the above
- none of the above

Even Donald Sutherland's ads for Canada used to end with..."it's the second best country in the world".

tobzalp
3rd Mar 2004, 13:29
Lock in E eddie.

Plus you have identified me and bro and therefore unmasked my internet warrior alias. Now AOPA will be suing me for calling them names.

DirtyPierre
3rd Mar 2004, 17:17
Maaate,

You'd better get a popular name like mine, although it's been defamed here in Oz by Dick, Bernie, and Mike.

I'm no relation to any of them.....phew!

Farrell
3rd Mar 2004, 17:33
Best of luck to you!

Jerricho
4th Mar 2004, 06:26
My mum said there was lots of snow in Winnipeg

SHE WASN'T EFFIN KIDDING!!

How is everybody!? Miss me yet?

Smithy, thanks for using the R word maaaate................ really appreciate it. :mad:

Gonzo
4th Mar 2004, 07:31
Miss me yet?

You want us to be honest? :confused:

DirtyPierre
4th Mar 2004, 13:37
Tobzalp and Jerricho,

If you're afraid of having been outed....I mean in the none gay way (not there's anything wrong with that!)...then just do what Rob Mason does.....have about 15 different aliases.

Hasta la vista!:cool:

AirNoServicesAustralia
4th Mar 2004, 17:09
Whatever name Jerricho goes by, and however many aliases he dreams up, to me and the Ab 3 boys he will always be fondly remembered as Figjam. The name stuck after asking the Senior instructor the first time she spoke to us (arrgghh just the thought of her again), if there was going to be more difficult sim runs for the more advanced among us during the course so he and those other more advanced people wouldn't get bored. Went down like a lead baloon hey Figgy, she had it in for you from then on. Good luck, you can shiver, while I sweat.

comical106
5th Mar 2004, 00:44
Hey there dude, good luck over there!

Haven't seen yas since a leicester square stag night ages ago!!!

Take care now

Comedy

Gonzo
5th Mar 2004, 06:35
Comedy from 106? Blimey, they're all coming out now, so to speak :}

We were trying to think if any of our course was down at LACC now, guess you've answered that question!

Jerricho
8th Mar 2004, 01:33
That @sshole you fondly refer to as Figjam has been buried along time ago. Some people take a little longer to grow up.

Doesn't help when you SI has a gambling habit though does it :rolleyes:

Oh, and while I think of it,

If you're afraid of having been outed....I mean in the none gay way (not there's anything wrong with that!)...then just do what Rob Mason does.....have about 15 different aliases

Why do that? Just bury who ever reveals who you are under 6 foot of cement. Hasta la vista this...........

sbe
8th Mar 2004, 05:22
It aint good maaaaaaate, who am I gonna watch southpark with on nights now. This jus wont do. Glad to hear you made it out there in one piece. Drop us an email when you get a chance I got some good news for ya. Yes that. Your friendly neighbourhood atsa.:cool:

AirNoServicesAustralia
8th Mar 2004, 11:11
Yeh, if only you'd loaned her a few hundred dollars like others did on later courses and you would have got the cushy instructors (or fixed her car, hey Hempy :E ).

DirtyPierre
8th Mar 2004, 17:33
Hey Figjam,

Good to see you have grown up....a little any way.

Why do that? Just bury who ever reveals who you are under 6 foot of cement. Hasta la vista this...........

Yeah right!

As for your former SI, Dendy Wetherdough, she certainly lives in the Halls of Infamous Oz ATCs now. Along with the likes of God, Bean, and that guy who tried to rob a bank using a hire car he hired in his real name.

Jerricho, if you're half as good a controller as your ol' man was, then you'll make a good controller.

Hang loose, be cool, and go grow up some more.

Jerricho
9th Mar 2004, 06:15
go grow up some more.

Now why would I want to do that?

Mother Canucker
9th Mar 2004, 10:03
So who is this Jerricho?