View Full Version : Fly me

flyingdream
24th Feb 2004, 22:28
Anyone here knows anything "good to know" about flyme?

Expected salary, bases, rosters and so on?

Anyone who has attended an interview?

/FD

Bengt Engel
27th Feb 2004, 17:59
heard some people went to interviews but turned down the offer...

B.

TO/GA
28th Feb 2004, 20:31
Flyme resived their AOC on Friday 27th of Feb 2004 and they are now able to start on the monday 1st of March. I like to wish them and all the people involved good luck on their adventure in the low cost aviation!

TO/GA

http://www.flygtorget.se/nyheter/nyhetsdetaljer.asp?ID=1980

Bengt Engel
29th Feb 2004, 06:47
same.....

Go(o)dspeed.....:ok:

/B.

An2
29th Feb 2004, 15:46
Mind you, they will need it! :rolleyes:

I'll do my part to boost their profit, as I will be making a roundtrip GBG/Sthlm next week with them. On the other hand, I did get my tickets for the lowest possible price . :E

BE
Long time.......
What have you been up to lately? Flying with the frogeaters, again?
Haven't seen you in the other cockpit, or forum, or both.......for quite a while.

Bengt Engel
1st Mar 2004, 15:29
Oy An2!

The ol' Bengan hasnt been hangin around his computer alot lately, dont know why realy, just got fed up with it...and no froggers either :ok:

nice gamble the boys did with the AOC/ticket sales...CAA is not known to work weekends...

see you guys around,

B.

Akktu Stakki
1st Mar 2004, 18:32
Is there anything similar between FLYME and GOODJET?

Just asking!

An2
2nd Mar 2004, 03:21
Lone Wolf,

The main man behind Goodjet, is one of the main shareholders in this new creation. His name is Cafer Ok (or something like that) and he owns a couple of restaurants and nightclubs in Gothenburg.

The two guys that brought this idea to life are, as far as I know, pilots themselves. They've got quite another aproach, compared to Goodjet's founders.
While Goodjet started out with international routes and succeded at that, FlyMe will start out by keeping a mainly domestic profile. (As you probably know.)
There's plenty of people with the opinion that Goodjets biggest mistake, was to try to make it domesticaly. They had a good thing going with their Nice-route, but screwed it up themselves.
FlyMe heads in pretty much the opposite direction. Going for the dom.routes at once. That's why they're facing so much sceptisism, I guess.
Other than that, FlyMe "own" their planes, whilst Goodjet had a sort of wet-lease solution with Transair (which later went bancrupt).
I think it would be unfair towards FlyMe, to string them up together with Goodjet.
Hope they'll do alright!

At least that way, I would have a reasonable chance of getting a job and keep on living in my hometown. ;)

Anyway,....I've probably done more harm than good, in trying to clarify.......
Might as well go to bed now! :zzz:

BE,
What's the Knoldster up to these days?
Is he working sooo hard on his engineering degree? :8 :E
Well, I know what he's up against. Bloody hard work, it is!!:{ ...but oh so good when it's done!:ok:

ASW24
11th Mar 2004, 22:59
Anyone heard how their HEL-ARN has started?

a

F28Classic
21st Mar 2004, 19:42
At least they have been HEL quite few times already what I have seen.
Best of luck for them anyways.