PDA

View Full Version : Flying Lessons around Bath/Bristol

StopStart
22nd Feb 2004, 20:26
Hi Chaps - not sure if this is the right place to ask but hopefully you guys might be able to offer me some pointers.

A friend of my wife is looking to give her husband a one hour flying famil lesson for his birthday. I've got the details of a few places at Kemble and Gloucester but was wondering if a) you guys could recommend somewhere or if b) you could recommend your own school! ;) Personal recommendations are always best I feel.

I've only got sporadic internet access for the next few days but any info you could PM me or mail me would be much appreciated.

Might be able to swap some simulated military aviation time (nothing terribly exciting I'm afraid) for the toppest top tip but don't tell anyone I said that and you ain't seen me, right?

:ok:

BEagle
22nd Feb 2004, 23:08
I will ask the CFI of the Brize Flying Club...he says PM BEagle and we will see what we can do.

How's the sand?

StopStart
22nd Feb 2004, 23:11
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrroger :) PM on it's way!

I have fled the sand and all that it has to offer, in exchange for the rolling green lovliness that isn't Wilsthire

:)

BEagle
22nd Feb 2004, 23:44
Sorry, Stoppers - constipation of the PM inbox. Enema applied, please send again!

Don't you dare tell her/him about the Hawiian shirt....;)

Snigs
25th Feb 2004, 18:21
<Puts on best marketing executive voice>

<cough>

Fancy a scenic flight around the Cotswolds, and sampling its beautiful countryside, then you can't go wrong with the "Cotswold Aero Club".

Fly in a Robin HR200 aeroplane offering a fantastic all round view for those photographs, or for just taking in the wonderful scenery!

A flight out of Gloucester Airport can also take in the Severn Estuary and a birds eye view of the marvels that are the two Severn bridges.

So, pop in to the "Cotswold Aero Club" for a flight of a lifetime.

I'll see you there!

Wee Weasley Welshman
25th Feb 2004, 23:34
No advertising (cough) please gents ;-)