PDA

View Full Version : Spatial Reasoning Tests

skybabe1975
29th Jan 2004, 23:47
Hi Guys,

I've read and read all your messages, and decided that its my turn to write something!!! I just hope that someone out there can help!

I am about to do my second attempt.. Have my selection day on Tuesday coming.... and have started to worry myself even though I promised myself I wouldn't!

Trouble is, I got to the final stage last year and passed everything I needed a brain for, then messed up the personnel int, although I actually felt it went well at the time.. hey after those shocking computer tests who wouldnt!

Still am again practicing looking at a cube from all angles... oh yes what fun! But know that two thirds of that quiz doesnt use a cube as the object... I just cant find any books, or any web sites which give examples of the other shapes... PLS PLS PLS... can anyone HELP ME!!!!

PA7
30th Jan 2004, 00:13
Hi Skybabe1975

First thing try not to worry about it, as you passed it last time you should have no problem this time. I went through the process a couple of times because I screwed up my interview. They told me to come back when I was more mature, well I couldn't wait that long so I went back the following year and sneaked in.

Spacial awareness is something you either have or not, you have passed it once so you sound like you have it.:ok:

Wishing you all the best for Tues and just think in a few years you will be using this forum to moan about WP and pay.:ok:

skybabe1975
30th Jan 2004, 00:24
Thanks PA7, unfortunately they wouldnt tell me what I did wrong in the Personnel Interview.. Dont think it was immaturity... I'm well travelled and 28 years old... Still I did something wrong I guess... I wrote and wrote for feed back and didnt get much in response sadly... Still they can't keep me down for long can they!!! I'm back for more!!!;)

wlatc
30th Jan 2004, 23:32
Babe,
It's been well over a quarter century since I tried to untangle the boxes for the FAA, but I do recall wondering what this bit of torture had to do with being a controller. I'd have applied at FedEx if crushing boxes was my dream.

If you have a moment, take a look at "Grasping for Straws" - WED, 1/28/04 - in my ATC Journal at

http://resmith143.bravejournal.com/

Enjoy,
Rich

PA7
31st Jan 2004, 02:08
That's the spirit babe sock it to them and the very best of luck for Tuesday:ok: