PDA

View Full Version : Pan call by VH-TJA

Desert Flower
21st Jan 2004, 10:51
Just heard VH-TJA giving a PAN call as it was airborne out of Ayers Rock with a hydraulic problem. Think this is the same aircraft that had the same problem yesterday. Obviously it wasn't fixed properly!

DF.

Have just heard another call from VH-TJA saying that the problem had been resolved & they were departing for Sydney.

DF.

Buster Hyman
21st Jan 2004, 11:33
Is this Dunnunda's shortest thread?:ok:

Capt Claret
21st Jan 2004, 12:44
Desert,

Quick, get your resume into QF.

Radiographic fault diagnosis & Repairs! :p

Fris B. Fairing
21st Jan 2004, 12:44
Nope.

Mine from yesterday about the RNZAF B757 gear problem. Immediately after I posted the link I clicked it to verify it, only to find that the aeroplane had already landed safely. Good outcome though.

Cheers

loungelizard
21st Jan 2004, 13:55
Geeez Desert, I think you need to get outside a little more.

Woomera
21st Jan 2004, 17:57
And they all lived happily ever after:) :\

Capn Bloggs
21st Jan 2004, 23:04
Desert,

How do you fly around, connected to Prune and posting messages on real time events, and look out for Dick Smith all at the same time??!!

Desert Flower
22nd Jan 2004, 08:20
How do you fly around, connected to Prune and posting messages on real time events, and look out for Dick Smith all at the same time??!!

Wouldn't you just love to know? But if I told you then I'd surely have to kill you!:E

DF.

High Altitude
22nd Jan 2004, 08:30
Yeah the laptop connected to the sat phone with GPS tracking...

Capn Bloggs
22nd Jan 2004, 14:14
HA,
The boys at the ADSB presentation I went to last December said that they reckon they could have ADSB info displayed on Handhelds! Laptop for Prune, Handheld for self DTI, whatever next...