PDA

View Full Version : Where r u mon amie?

T O G A Boy
7th Dec 2003, 04:15
Hi guys. Does anybody know the whereabouts of Frank Nicolaidies. His father was or still is a captain with air inter. pls pls pls, if anyone knows frank or his whereabouts pls inform him that the guy from camel land is desperate to speak to his good friend again.. Meereh.....;)

Manflex55
8th Dec 2003, 04:52
TOGA boy,

Well as soon as I see an Air Inter aircraft, I promise I will ask the crew. You might have to wait a bit though...

MF

T O G A Boy
8th Dec 2003, 05:17
Thanks a lot my Manflex55. really appreciate it...;)

priscilla
8th Dec 2003, 19:45
Toga...I think you should know that Air Inter doesn't exist anymore....Perhaps his father is working for Air France now!
I'll ask a friend to check!

3MTA3
9th Dec 2003, 15:57
The latest I heard is that Frank is with Crossair/Swiss

PorcoRosso
9th Dec 2003, 18:41
Bonjour Togaboy

I had the same request on the spanish forum, a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, nobody could help me to trace my friend in spain. I decided to take another approach to the problem.
Since I met my spanish mate in USA (he was my instructor ) I searched his name through the FAA Pilot registry ; try here (http://www.pilotmailings.com/FAAPilot.asp) ; this provided me with his home adress in spain, I jumped to this phone book (http://www.infobel.com/world/default.asp) and was able to get in touch with him the same hour .... I don't even talk about the party in Madrid the following evening :E

If your friend has an FAA Licence, it's highly possible you'll find him. If not, try a search with the second link around major airport in France or Switzerland.

Good Luck & Keep us informed.

Helios
10th Dec 2003, 04:56
Incredible! This FAA pilot mailing list is the best thing ever to track down your old friends. I thought that kind of infos would be confidential. Having spent four years in the states I am going back in my log book with a certain "nostalgie", reminiscing like Proust and its "madeleine"!

Bien vu Porco et merci pour ce lien tres utile....

Manflex55
10th Dec 2003, 22:51
Yes Porco, however this site only copies the FAA records and is not 100% up to date. You can go directly to the FAA's website here (http://162.58.35.241/aadatabase/login.asp). Everyone is listed including, unfortunately, the 9/11 terrorists (Mohamed Atta and co) who, for some reason, have not been taken off the records. I have sent several e-mails to the FAA regarding this but no answer so far.

MF

PPRuNeUser0215
11th Dec 2003, 00:00
Salut Helios !
Alors t'a vendu Easyjet et maintenant tu viens te perdre de notre cote ?

ha ha ha.... Je sais qui tu es.... petit coquin.

flyblue
11th Dec 2003, 02:37
C'est génial ton truc Porco!!! :D
Quoi que dans les deux sites (le tien et celui de Manflex) il y ait des erreurs. Mais ce qui interesse est de retrouver les copains, right? :ok:

T O G A Boy
11th Dec 2003, 16:29
hi. thanks a lot for ur help. i managed to find most of my long lost friends, but still no Frank. tnx anyway. my rgds to u all n safe flying...;)

PorcoRosso
13th Dec 2003, 01:34
C'est génial ton truc Porco!!!

Oui, je sais ... Elles disent toutes ça :E :E :E

flyme1999
28th Dec 2003, 01:15
eh toga boy..j'ai le numero de frank si tu veux...pm me first please......et dis moi who are you...?