PDA

View Full Version : Egll A Watch Reunion

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
25th Nov 2003, 21:36
A public vote of thanks to Nick Crawford and all responsible for arranging yesterday's EGLL ATC A Watch reunion. 33 ATCOs and ATCAs got together at The Pheasant, Harlington and enjoyed a great meal and swapped hair-raising stories. It was great to see so many old faces looking so well - if anyone knows where Bill McGregor gets his monkey glands from please tell me!!

Nick made every attempt to contact as many ex-members as possible but, inevitably, the whereabouts of many are unknown.

The dinner has been an irregular Christmas event for some years but it is now hoped to establish it as an annual function. It's strictly informal and any one who has served on A Watch Heathrow ATC is most welcome to attend with wives/ girlfriends/ partners/ pet ducks, etc. If you are one of "us" do please contact me to add your name to the list so you get advance warning of next year's event.

Brendan McCartney (Email: [email protected])

ex-EGLL
25th Nov 2003, 22:30
Hi HD, guess I missed it!!! Please add Lyn and I to future lists, one year we'll get the timing right

ex-egll

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
26th Nov 2003, 00:27
Wildo B. The next Heathrow Nostalgia evening will probably be next Spring so keep in touch..

Loki
26th Nov 2003, 03:32
Oh B****r, missed it!