PDA

View Full Version : New Operator (Flight Int. Advert)?

BahrainLad
29th Oct 2003, 20:03
Hi.......flicking through Flight International and there's a small advert in the back for a start-up. Can't remember much of the details but they want investors. Apparently their AOC is in the pipeline and they have a strong management team in place. I think it was based out of LGW?

Any more info?

TFMonty
29th Oct 2003, 21:02
Sounds intretsing might have to check that one out....................damn all my cash has gone on a ATPL(Frozen)

Earl
30th Oct 2003, 11:12
Be careful that it is not Northeast airline (NEA) or anything to do with John Poindexter.
They never paid anyone and word is that he is looking for investors for a startup.

Boss Raptor
30th Oct 2003, 15:40
If they have a management team that have as individuals a good reputation and track record then they should have no problem raising start up financing from institutions or venture capital sources.

After scenarios like 'The Guvnor' and he has not been the only one, I would advise caution to anyone considering investing in such a project (especially with the aim to obtain a job) and/or working for the project in return for stock 'sweat equity'.

Loftie
30th Oct 2003, 17:26
Well said Boss Raptor.
It might have something to do with a rumoured low cost outfit starting with ATRs. One route was Liverpool to a London airport.