PDA

View Full Version : On Bended Knee 2003

Data Dad
24th Oct 2003, 03:35
.. it's that time of year again! :D

Christmas came early to the Ice Station today.... the Carol Singers were out and all those cattle "lowing" were certainly keeping the Tayby awake :ok: :ok:

Odi
25th Oct 2003, 17:00
And why the hell not..........

All these serious threads were getting boring anyway :D :D

Its been a bit quiet from the Ice Staion recently as well.

Report Visual
30th Oct 2003, 16:25
Do you boys & gals at ISZ not normally hijack threads for your enjoyment, surely it's out of character to start your OWN !!!

Odi, how's it going up there in the wilds...

BuzzLightyear
2nd Nov 2003, 02:02
MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :O

BuzzLightyear
13th Dec 2003, 06:43
Hey Dad

What happened to the snow person with the big boobies that normally resides at the end of your road at this time of year?

They haven't even put up that pathetic holly effort that they had last year...

Guess the Council must be getting run by some real Aberdonians now and they are entering with that spirit of Scroogemas..... :D

A.A.S.S. membership application time coming up lads and lassies....you too can join the Elite club at ISZ...see Dad or Buzz for details...no point asking No.1...failed miserably when presented with an ideal opportunity....tsk tsk :rolleyes:

U R NumberOne
13th Dec 2003, 13:47
:O

Sorry, Buzz old chap - not enough snow last year for me to attempt entry into the hallowed society of A.A.S.S.

Thought I'd swap my motor for something with 300 Horses going through the back wheels only shod with barely legal 245 tyres - just to give me a fighting chance of club entry ;)

And Dad - is that snow person the inspiration for RYR's new logo then??

Data Dad
15th Dec 2003, 06:42
Buzz,

I think Councillor Scrooge is to blame - but we should maybe call in Herr Flic to investigate!

No 1 - if this weather keeps up you might get that membership yet :D :D

DD

BuzzLightyear
11th Jan 2004, 07:02
No.1

I'm saying nothing.......:eek:

Sorry that was a bit cruel...the scrotes should be hung drawn and quartered....

There are advantages to having a crock of :mad: that no self respecting tea-leaf would be seen dead in....:D

U R NumberOne
11th Jan 2004, 23:18
Now then Buzz...

I thought it was only a matter of time before my current vehicular crisis was mentioned on these hallowed pages...good job I can laugh about it even if I'm crying on the inside :{ :{

So maybe this year I'll get to join AASS - got the car and/or van to do it in - just need the white stuff now!

Couldn't agree more about the tossers that nicked me motor - every sympathy for the family of the chap at EGGP who lost a lot more than a car thanks to some thieving toe rags. :mad:

BuzzLightyear
12th Jan 2004, 06:36
No1

Couldn't agree more. Appalling that scum like that are allowed to walk the streets. Anybody that would kill someone for so little deserves not to walk the streets again.:mad:

Cuddles
12th Jan 2004, 19:08
No 1, Buzz, Dad et al.

Unless the met man is telling porkies <again> you may need to dust off the certificates again by the end of the week.

It's a pity that there aren't certificates for toes were allegedly terminated - snow.....

Must go, work to do. I've tried reading the books, now I'm going to see if eating them works instead.

atcomarkingtime
28th Jan 2004, 04:12
:cool: I see the weather is closing in - blizzards on the way for ISZ's ATCO's! Roll on summer........ah....those blissful days lazing by the north sea......bring back the harr.....