PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening at Volare ?

evolante
23rd Oct 2003, 17:21
Understand that Lessors have and are in the process of repossessing aircraft at Volare. Is this a temporary glitch or end of the line.........:{

cabiatir
23rd Oct 2003, 18:12
..Volare is alive and kicking.. we are launching new destinations across Europe for the winter seasons. Load factors are very good on both A320 and A330 fleet...I'm not worried so far about my future in Volare... :ok:

LGS6753
24th Oct 2003, 03:13
See 'Airlines, Airports & Routes' forum

Flame
30th Oct 2003, 11:16
Currently at DUB......

1 320 Now on the US register as N267AV

266AV went to SNN for repainting a short while ago

1 330 I-VLEE in storage at DUB and 1 330 I-VLEF with FLS at DUB

pug munter
30th Oct 2003, 21:58
Anybody have any accurate information on what is happening at Volare?

It seems from previous posts and those in other forums that various Volare aircraft have been repossessed and the two 330s are now not in use. Their charters are being handled by other aircraft in the group. What happened to the 330 crews?

The Italian language version of Volareweb states that all Volare operations are now being handled under Volareweb. The same comments are not on the English language version.

Will the shareholders make it to the public float and be able to cash in on their creation or has the previously mentioned creativity caught up with them?

The normally verbose pprune members who advise on what is happening in this rapidly expanded lowco seem to be rather quiet at the moment. Are there any left there?

Anybody care to comment or shall I just assume the worst?

MP