PDA

View Full Version : moderators - how about a new forum

Bomber Harris
25th Jan 2001, 04:16
I was thinking it would be nice for people studying for PPL and CPL written exams to have a forum where they could ask questions relating to their syllabus (which would give the proffesionals an opportunity to make complete fools of themselves!!). Anybody think it is a good idea....or should I crawl back into my hole?

411A
25th Jan 2001, 05:31
VERY good idea for the young guys, IMHO. Also would give some ammusment to watch the "pros" stick their foot in it from time to time.

SpeedBird22
25th Jan 2001, 05:35
Sounds like a great idea...especially for a 'young guy' like myself halfway through the PPL.

It'd probably take a bit of weight off the wannabe forum as well.

SB22

Bomber Harris
7th Feb 2001, 21:43
I'm glad both "young and old" are interested....but there doesn't seem to be any interest from the moderators

twistedenginestarter
9th Feb 2001, 12:27
I thought these sorts of questions are already often posted - and answered. The TECH forum is really not that busy.

The more forums there are the less likely any posting will be seen by all the people who might want to contribute.

PPRuNe Towers
10th Feb 2001, 00:35
Sorry folks,

We weren't ignoring you but we were hoping someone might come up suggesting what were, in essence, our views.

twistedenginestarter did just that but please, don't ever stop the ideas coming. Once the mentoring scheme gets truly underway there will be a dedicated forum which will be ideal.

Regards from the Towers
Rob Lloyd
[email protected]